Fecal ID Needed!

(2 posts)
  1. ahhhhhbugs

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Mon Jul 2 2018 22:46:00
    #

Login to Send PM

A PCO searched my bed frame, mattress & the surrounding area after I found these stains on my comforter. They didn't see any signs of bed bugs, but I would love if one of the pro's here could take a look at the stains and confirm.

The black spot in the picture below was near the corner of my comforter. The spot did not completely wash out in the laundry, but did sort of spread out (as you can see from all the small dots around it that were not there before washing). This picture was taken after going through the laundry. The spot came out completely when I took a wet washcloth and a bit of detergent to it.

I noticed the second two spots after hanging my comforter to dry in my room (it didn't completely dry in the dryer). They were located on the middle section of the comforter. These also washed out completely with a wet washcloth and a bit of deterent with minimal scrubbing.

I will note that I often forget to wash off my mascara before bed and that's my biggest theory as to what the spots could be. I had also hung the comforter to finish drying in my room so the additional two spots could've been from debris on the floor.

I would really just love confirmation that these don't look like bed bug fecal matter. I'd also like to know whether bed bug fecal washes out easily & completely with a wet washcloth & detergent. Thank you in advance for your wealth of knowledge!

2. ahhhhhbugs

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Sat Jul 7 2018 12:14:09
    #

Login to Send PM

Read some other posts to see if I could find more info, is it true that fecal matter does not easily wash out of comforters and sheets? Would love some confirmation from the pro’s so I can relax about this. Thanks so much in advance.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

279,375 posts in 46,305 topics over 141 months by 20,411 of 21,249 members. Latest: berry1, kt_f, newbee