(3 posts)
  1. Kt12345

newbite

Posted 5 months ago
    Wed Apr 3 2019 10:16:02
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello,

We just moved into a new house and while cleaning the baseboards I came across these stains and would like to know if they are bed bug fecal stains. I didn't find any casings or bugs, just the stains. This is in the master bedroom and no where else in the house. The previous owners did say the house had fleas when they moved in. But they also said 3 to 4 years ago they had bed bugs at a different house, but they said they replaced everything before moving.

Are these bed bug fecal stains?

Thank you.

2. Kt12345

newbite

Posted 5 months ago
    Wed Apr 3 2019 10:16:55
    #

Login to Send PM

https://imgur.com/a/XyH68cn

Here is the image

3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 5 months ago
    Wed Apr 3 2019 13:41:42
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

No, the fine detail is not correct for bed bug faecal, it’s close enough to warrant testing with bed bug blue but so would expect it to be clear.

I would advocate monitoring as a way to prevent any introduction getting out of control but the FAQs and useful tools sections cover that.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,680 posts in 49,526 topics over 153 months by 21,699 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982