(2 posts)
  1. Buggy Smalls

newbite

Posted 4 days ago
    Fri Aug 10 2018 19:39:08
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi everyone,

I so appreciate that this forum exists, thank you for your time. This is my first encounter and hopefully it’s all just a bad dream.

I’ve recently discovered a small rash on the back of my shoulder - only reason I noticed, was the intense itching and stinging feeling. Researched the marks, they are tiny dots that make straight lines.

This led me to search my box mattress, which led me to discover some odd dotted/streaking marks along the lines of the frame, in between where the fabric is stapled to the wooden frame. These are pictured below

Fecal?

Fecal?

Fecal?

Also, one place under the frame, there was what appeared to be fresh spots? They smeared bright red
    Fresh blood?
    Smeared

I’ve ordered the Bed bug blue test kit to further help the identification. Hope I’ve figured out how to insert these pictures right, the way they present on Flickr was a little different than I expected.

Thanks so much

2. Buggy Smalls

newbite

Posted 3 days ago
    Sat Aug 11 2018 9:18:05
    #

Login to Send PM

To further explain my suspicion; my sister and her husband had an infestation about 4 months ago, which they had treated. The infestation was pretty significant. Problem was, they lived in Dubai at the time, and she regularly came home and visited, and also slept in my apartment - of course at the time she was not in the know. But this is all why I suspect something, combined with the possible bites and observations. How long does it take a small infestation to become a more noticeable one?

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

277,537 posts in 45,810 topics over 139 months by 20,174 of 20,973 members. Latest: busbugs, jklyczek, Thisguy97