Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

Fecal ID

(3 posts)
  1. astrogirl

Posted 1 month ago
    Wed Jun 5 2019 17:54:59
    #

Login to Send PM

I found these stains in one of the vents in my car. Sorry for the quality but it's dark in this thing. I found multiple dot like stains inside the vent that look like fecal. None of the other vents had this. I'm hoping it's just grease but not sure how it got in there. Any expert id would be greatly appreciated!

A3EF8A22-D278-4742-A25E-2218797B7071 by lele, on Flickr

6A8319B6-05FD-477B-BDFE-75CE0865AF3F by lele, on Flickr

A309D91C-281C-4667-AC6C-D345707287F9 by lele, on Flickr

E9C0B8D8-2DF5-41EC-94D6-C1AEDB4A8B9E by lele, on Flickr

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 1 month ago
    Wed Jun 5 2019 21:04:02
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

If you are going to look at the world to this level of detail you are going to find random marks and stains.

However looking for bedbugs in such locations is akin to going deer hunting in Time Square, aka it does not matter how good your gear or camo is my money will always be on an unsuccessful hunt.

When it comes to bedbugs the clue is rather in the name. They prefer beds, not because they love them but because food uses them, as they do chairs and sofas. When you go out of the normal locations bedbugs still keep to this rule in untreated conditions and as such the key points in a vehicle are drivers seat.

I can’t help but feel that you would benefit from a therapeutic relationship at this stage as I think you need to unpack and process some of this or something to be able to move on from bedbugs.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. astrogirl

Posted 1 month ago
    Wed Jun 5 2019 21:59:36
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you, David.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

291,715 posts in 48,877 topics over 151 months by 21,459 of 21,861 members. Latest: NHbugs, nervousbackpacker, SimpleObserver