Fecal ID

(7 posts)
  1. astrogirl

Posted 6 months ago
    Wed Feb 20 2019 6:50:02
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

These were on my pillow when I woke up. Smeared when I touched them. Any help is much appreciated.

5CBEF6A5-8173-423B-9F6F-4DBCD55463C6 by lele, on Flickr

E547D93A-CDA6-4C2B-AD92-065BFAC8DF69 by lele, on Flickr

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 months ago
    Wed Feb 20 2019 9:08:02
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Visually close but 99% unlikely, if you have it test with Bed Bug Blue but I would expect it to be negative as the density of pigment is not right for bedbugs.

Also thanks for taking clear images, when things are out of focus they cant shift my eyes for a few minutes which forces breaks and also adds to the frustration of not being able to tell as much about it.

Hope that helps.

David Cain

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. astrogirl

Posted 6 months ago
    Wed Feb 20 2019 9:38:55
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you! I don't have bed bug blue but am considering purchasing at this point.

4. astrogirl

Posted 6 months ago
    Wed Feb 20 2019 13:57:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Ok ordered Bed Bug blue. Hopefully this will help rule out whatever may be going on. I just wish I could find a resolution to this and feel safe sleeping in my own home again. I know, sounds stupid but there just seems to be too many coincidences. Anyway, thanks again to everyone who posts on here and to the experts who take the time out of their days to help people on here.

5. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 months ago
    Wed Feb 20 2019 14:09:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

If you have that "too many coincidences" feeling the antidote is to focus on facts.

So often people feel its bedbugs but cant prove it, most commonly that is because it is in fact not bedbugs.

David

6. astrogirl

Posted 6 months ago
    Wed Feb 20 2019 16:52:20
    #

Login to Send PM

Agreed. I guess because everytime I get beyond bed bugs something new pops up like this morning and sends me down the rabbit hole again. The facts are I still haven't found a live bug, cast or confirmed fecal. Just mystery reactions. Back to the drawing board.

7. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 months ago
    Wed Feb 20 2019 17:36:51
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Knowing you do that and acknowledging it is the first step to controlling it. You just need to be mindful of the influence it has on you and stay out of the rabbit holes until it’s confirmed you need to go down them.

Take care.

David

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,657 posts in 49,519 topics over 153 months by 21,698 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982