(2 posts)
  1. Notcertainwhat

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Jul 27 2017 20:05:45
    #

Login to Send PM

https://www.flickr.com/photos/133612242@N04/albums/72157686758788416

Bought a small mirror that's encased in a cardboard frame and noticed all the marks. It's been in my car trunk for a night. I brought it in and figured I would check it with Bed Bug Blue when I realized the spots--it turned cobalt.

Does it appear bed bug related?

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Jul 28 2017 4:24:49
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

If its the kind of mirror that would hang above the head of a bed I would say yes. I rely on bed bug blue more than visual confirmation.

I would suggest deep cleaning the vehicle, and monitoring the drivers seat and home. It does not mean you are likely to have an issue at home, just that its possible.

Hope that helps.

David Cain

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,755 posts in 49,796 topics over 154 months by 21,795 of 22,260 members. Latest: insecureuser, o0liver19, Laura07