FAQs are blank

(4 posts)
  1. username

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Mon Oct 13 2014 8:56:48
    #

Login to Send PM

FAQs are blank. nothing appears under the header. any idea what the webmaster's contact info is?

thnx!

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 3 years ago
    Mon Oct 13 2014 11:08:30
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Most odd, I am sure the webmistress will resolve soon, I have informed her via SMS, she posts under the username NoBugsOnMe .

They are worth waiting to read.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 3 years ago
    Mon Oct 13 2014 15:16:29
    #

Login to Send PM

Yes-- that's not supposed to happen. Thanks for alerting me. I will have it fixed asap.

In the mean times, the individual FAQs should still work. You can access a an alternate list (of most or all) in the green stickies or linked here:
    http://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/faqs-about-bed-bugs-for-bedbugger-forum-users

Then click the individual links there to read.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  4. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 3 years ago
    Mon Oct 13 2014 22:06:30
    #

Login to Send PM

Problem should be completely resolved. If a new problem occurs, please let me know by starting a new thread or -- better yet -- emailing me via this form. There's a link in the sidebar to contact me which goes to the email form.

Thanks again!

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

272,350 posts in 44,492 topics over 135 months by 19,507 of 20,186 members. Latest: SBbluebed, Panic-in-my-bedroom, Fighterme