Login to Send PM

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 4 months ago
    Fri Jun 8 2018 8:06:17
    #

Login to Send PM

anon242 - 13 hours ago  » 
    Just foundnthis in my basement laundry room. Is it BB related? There almost appeared to be pinchers, but unsure. Thank you

Too bad aren't views of it from other sides. Not a bed bug.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  3. anon242

newbite

Posted 4 months ago
    Fri Jun 8 2018 8:19:38
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks. All I had was an underneath a side view and crappy underneath view. It was pretty flat at that point, but no legs or wings. Just, maybe punched things? For future reference is this too big for bb? It appeared to be squashed from the side. Any ideas?

4. loubugs

old timer

Posted 4 months ago
    Fri Jun 8 2018 8:52:48
    #

Login to Send PM

anon242 - 31 minutes ago  » 
    Thanks. All I had was an underneath a side view and crappy underneath view. It was pretty flat at that point, but no legs or wings. Just, maybe punched things? For future reference is this too big for bb? It appeared to be squashed from the side. Any ideas?

It looks nothing like a bed bug. You just have to compare pictures of bed bugs to it and you can easily see you don't have to worry about this one.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

280,560 posts in 46,603 topics over 142 months by 20,554 of 21,420 members. Latest: TRAY, tjg, jm1985