(6 posts)
  1. bugoff01

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Wed Apr 11 2018 21:48:23
    #

Login to Send PM

Hey everyone,

I've been noticing some small welts on my body that are small and usually don't itch (but sometimes do) for about 4 months now. Being the paranoid person that I am, I've suspecting bedbugs especially since the bites have been showing up quite regularly and usually appear after a hot shower (which seems to be an indicator of BB bites, unless I'm mistaken?)

I've been thoroughly inspecting my mattress/bed frame/nightside table/surroundings every couple of week but haven't been able to find anything, except for these spots that I've found under the bed frame. Are these BB feces (the spots are grey in real life):

I feel like after 4 months I should be seeing signs and other than what's pictured above, I haven't found anything despite searching thoroughly and multiple times... Anyway, any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. bugoff01

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Wed Apr 11 2018 21:51:31
    #

Login to Send PM

Oops, the image link seems broken.

Here is the URL: https://imgur.com/a/uKLxo

3. hopeitsnotbugs

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Wed Apr 11 2018 22:29:14
    #

Login to Send PM

I can't really answer your question about fecal stains. However, I'm not an expert, but in regards to it being true about bed bug bites showing up after a hot shower I don't think that's the case. I believe that it's true that several different kinds of skin lesions will become more pronounced after heat or a hot shower. Have you been to a dermatologist?

4. bugoff01

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Thu Apr 12 2018 19:49:49
    #

Login to Send PM

I haven't been to a dermatologist, no, but that might be a good idea if these stains are not alarming. I've been experience face marks similar to the poster in this thread for the most part (I've had some on my eyelid as well) but have found a few marks on my arms, back or legs but again, they usually don't itch (sometimes they do but I wonder if I am just being hyperaware of any skin lesion showing up at this point) https://bedbugger.com/forum/topic/numerous-bites-on-face-and-eyelids-but-no-bugs

By the way, I pressed a q-tip with some saliva against these stains and wasn't able to smear the second spot (last set of pics) but then the q-tip was stained with grey when I pressed it against the first stain (the one in the first few pics). It kinda looks like dirt to my untrained eye but I thought I would share this observation. If anyone can confirm, I'd greatly appreciate it!

5. bugoff01

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Sun Apr 15 2018 17:27:12
    #

Login to Send PM

I haven't received any responses regarding the fecal stains since I created the thread 3 days ago. Any expert care to take a stab at IDing these stain (same link as the original one) ?

If the image is unclear, just let me know and I can take more pictures.

6. bugoff01

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Sun Apr 15 2018 17:28:24
    #

Login to Send PM

(Sorry for the double post, image link was broken. If there is a way to edit my previous post, please let me know!)

Here is the link: https://imgur.com/a/uKLxo

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

275,944 posts in 45,404 topics over 138 months by 19,949 of 20,709 members. Latest: trailblazer, Bostonbugs1994, jtihonly