Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

Expert ID needed please. Carper beetle or BB nymph?

(5 posts)
  1. itchymama4

Posted 12 months ago
    Tue Dec 11 2018 9:28:40
    #

Login to Send PM

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143552997@N07/46223523062/in/dateposted-public/
    My son slept on the couch last night. When he went to take his bath he brought the blanket into the bathroom with him. When I picked the blanket up off the bathroom floor there was this little pile underneath. I know the bottom left bug is a carpet beetle larvae. Can someone identify the bug on the far right? Is it a bed bug nymph or a new hatched carpet beetle larvae? The red in it makes me scared it's a nymph. Please help!

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 12 months ago
    Tue Dec 11 2018 9:54:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Definitely not a bed bug. Looking through your photos I don't see anything bed bug related.

3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 12 months ago
    Tue Dec 11 2018 9:55:38
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Even by downloading and cropping the focus is out too much. You may need to retake the image without the carpet beetle larva and other items to get the clearest focus.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  4. itchymama4

Posted 12 months ago
    Tue Dec 11 2018 10:01:59
    #

Login to Send PM

I had to head out the door to get the kids to work so I grabbed it all and flushed it. I know it looks kinda like a reddish transparent blob with little eyes. but I can definitely have a good imagination these days. Thank you!

5. itchymama4

Posted 12 months ago
    Tue Dec 11 2018 10:02:38
    #

Login to Send PM

and me to work and the kids to school lol

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,214 posts in 50,140 topics over 155 months by 21,919 of 22,414 members. Latest: Bigworm, Cain69, Bery10