*expert ID needed* fecal or other stain? [a: clearer image needed]

(6 posts)
  1. stardog32

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Jun 4 2017 9:22:08
    #

Login to Send PM

http://imgur.com/a/B8UFE

Hello everyone. Haven't posted in awhile because I'm pretty sure our bb problem is resolved but I'm not positive. I still wake up thinking they're there, I keep searching and looking and haven't found any signs. But still...I wish I could accept they're gone but I just can't.

We had our 4th treatment on May 1. Another inspection 2 weeks later. I requested another one for this Tuesday just to "be sure". And we're also coming up on the end of our 90 day guaranty so I'm still freaking out.

Would someone please look at this image and advise if you think it's bb related? I can take it if it is. Well, not really but i need to know. From what I've been through and researched I don't think it is but I'm not sure. It is at the head of the bed (that's never ever touching a wall again..)

2. stardog32

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Jun 5 2017 2:49:35
    #

Login to Send PM

Does anyone know what this might be? I'm sorry to ask again I'm just worried.

3. Livingagain

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Jun 5 2017 6:04:56
    #

Login to Send PM

I hope an expert can help you. But since no one had answered you yet, I'll tell you what I would do.

That material looks like encasement material. I googled images of "bed bug feces on encasement" to see how feces would look if they pooped there. Maybe you could compare those images to yours, too. To me the images look different than what you posted, but I'm not an expert. Or you could just test it with the Bed Bug Blue product to be sure.

It's good that things seem to be going well! I hope we hear a success story from you soon.

4. stardog32

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Jun 6 2017 7:37:58
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you livingagain. Yes, the stain is on an encasement and seemingly not anywhere I could squash a bug by rolling over at night or anything. Who knows at this point.

I question every stain, every spot, every itch, every bite. And at this time of year where I live if you're outside for 5 seconds you will get bit by something.

5. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Jun 6 2017 8:16:13
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

A clearer and closer image is needed.

It does not appear to be bed bug related though.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  6. stardog32

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Jun 6 2017 8:18:39
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you David, I was hoping you'd reply

PCO is coming today for an inspection. I always get so nervous every time they come.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,669 posts in 49,314 topics over 152 months by 21,612 of 22,037 members. Latest: Jaded48, ctd2289, N52B30AE