Expert fecal ID needed

(4 posts)
  1. sleepygirl

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Wed Feb 7 2018 23:35:34
    #

Login to Send PM

I check the bed nightly, been clean as a whistle for weeks. This morning I found this! I wiped all of the specks with my fingers and a couple of the specks did indeed smear. My little furry dog had been playing in the yard and slept in the bed without getting a bath first, but I don't think dirt would smear this way. But she doesn't notmally sleep in the bed so I guess it could be related.. If this is positive, I'm calling in the professionals tomorrow

2. sleepygirl

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Sat Feb 10 2018 14:27:07
    #

Login to Send PM

I guess no one can give me a confirmation Do I need to take better photos next time? I really need some type of confirmation as we recently had BBs and we have ZERO reaction to bites, so the only way to know if we have them is by finding live bugs or evidence.

3. F. Pazos

Posted 3 months ago
    Sun Feb 11 2018 20:08:41
    #

Login to Send PM

the photos with the black dots are 100% not bed bugs related, the one with the smear doesn't look from bed bugs to me.... I do not think that you should worry and before calling an exterminator you should monitor for a few days

Professional PCO based in Hong Kong specialized in Bed Bugs.
  4. sleepygirl

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Mon Feb 12 2018 22:22:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you! I found it after my husband let my little dust mop of a dog sleep in the bed, it's probably dirt/debris from her fur. I have not let her in the bed since and have not found anything else suspicious so I am holding off calling a professional. I am just being very precautious as it's only been 30 days since our last definite sighting (we self treated with cimexa, DE, etc etc) so we are not yet in the clear. I appreciate your reply!!!!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

273,610 posts in 44,798 topics over 137 months by 19,660 of 20,361 members. Latest: freakednurse, Cottagebugs, victor