(2 posts)
  1. TheSolomonster

newbite

Posted 10 years ago
    Fri Feb 27 2009 9:14:51
    #

Login to Send PM

Hey guys,

Just had the PCO in for treatment #2. The first one two weeks ago went off without much of a hitch, put down monitors as well which have yet to attract anything. He used something called Phantom both times and when he returns in a month, he said he will spray again instead of just inspecting (just to be sure). I was never bitten after that first treatment, which is what I had feared after reading about people's experiences here. The only thing we've seen since then was one BB crawling on the floor in my brother's bedroom. Other than that, they've always seemed to contained to the boxspring of my bed which we wrapped up upon discovery 6 weeks ago. All in all, this is pretty far from any sort of infestation and I am cautiously optimistic about things.

Are there any PCO's here, or anyone else for that matter, who can chime in on Phantom? I am not too familiar with it, but he said it was his preference to use it over something like Suspend, and it will last a bit longer.

2. bitten123

Posted 10 years ago
    Fri Feb 27 2009 9:31:26
    #

Login to Send PM

My home was treated with Phantom two times, but they were a month apart. I should say that the first treatment was something else (can't remember name) and then two weeks later Phantom was applied, one month later treatment #3 was Phantom. I liked the Phantom better as it didn't seem to smell much and it keeps killing for 30 days. I am 99.99% sure I'm bed bug free here, and I think it was the Phantom. I'm sure our wonderful PCO will chime in, but it worked here for me.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,607 posts in 49,509 topics over 153 months by 21,693 of 22,135 members. Latest: mrssachvz, mandy717, Lodo956