(2 posts)
  1. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 5 months ago
    Mon Mar 18 2019 7:40:42
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi All,

I have just finished a meeting with my web design team who have agreed to start working on a quiz function to the website. This means we will be able to do a test your own ID skills and knowledge via series of interactive galleries. At the end of the test you will get a score to show you how well you have done and a chance to get a certificate.

I envisage that we will start with a few galleries focused on:

• Sample ID - a real images and outlines project test
    • Faecal trace analysis
    • Blood spots on sheets

It is being coded in such a way that other sites can embed the code and integrate the test into their sites and is very much about positive education and enabling people.

I am open to suggestions as to other areas to build tests around and what other resources we can help people with.

Please leave a comment below if you are interested in helping and I will PM you an email email address to communicate about this project with.

Hope this helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  2. SalsaVince

Posted 5 months ago
    Mon Mar 18 2019 9:58:15
    #

Login to Send PM

Sounds interesting. Count me in. I think I would fail the fecal test. I still struggle with those.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles."
    Not an expert. Just a survivor who's still learning.
    Vince

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,277 posts in 49,227 topics over 152 months by 21,578 of 21,999 members. Latest: Cc8656, bb3784738, Buggingout111