Everything is fine

(8 posts)
  1. OCDwithBB

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Jun 8 2017 12:19:34
    #

Login to Send PM

I posted a couple of weeks ago because I had bites but no evidence and two weeks later that is still the case. One set of bites, never any evidence, no further bites. I am now going to relax a little and go back to checking like once a month or so when I usually vacuum under the beds and stuff. I just wanted to post this because usually if things go well people disappear. Not every story that begins with "are these bed bug bites?" ends with "then I had to burn the house down"

Thanks everyone for your time and support!

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Jun 8 2017 21:48:20
    #

Login to Send PM

That's good news.

Two possibilities:

1. They were bed bug bites but you got them somewhere else.

2. They were not bed bug bites at all. Remember lots of other things can happen to skin (pest related or not) which are similar.

Good luck to you!

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Jun 9 2017 9:20:39
    #

Login to Send PM

Congrats!

4. Proudmommyto3rottenboys

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Jun 10 2017 20:25:47
    #

Login to Send PM

Yes that is why I am going to continue to stay on this forum and help others no matter what.I keep looking for great outcomes in most of these stories but you dont ever see them.I wish everyone would come here and update their Stories so people who are dealing with bud bugs have some hope...

5. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Jun 10 2017 23:03:30
    #

Login to Send PM

Proudmommyto3rottenboys - 2 hours ago  » 
    Yes that is why I am going to continue to stay on this forum and help others no matter what.I keep looking for great outcomes in most of these stories but you dont ever see them.I wish everyone would come here and update their Stories so people who are dealing with bud bugs have some hope...

Most people forget to come back and post a success story (there are only about 582 posted so far in the Success Stories category, and we know there have been so, so many more). I look forward to seeing yours, Proudmommy!

6. Proudmommyto3rottenboys

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Jun 11 2017 17:07:12
    #

Login to Send PM

Oh trust me I will be leaving a success story...Pretty sure we are in the clear right now but I want to be Positive before posting..We caught bed bugs over 3 years ago.Had 2 heat treatments and was bed bug free for 2 and a half years.Let my brother and best friend start coming back in my house(Both had bed bugs and swore they got rid of them)Thought it would be hard to catch them from someone bringing them in off their clothes...Hadn't let them in my house for over 2 Years..So the day my brother was sitting on my bed I seen a bed bug crawling on my shoulder.Pretty sure it had just came in off my brother.But I wasn't going to risk it.So I paid for a 3rd heat treatment.That was about 2 weeks ago.So it had just crawled off my brother and onto me or we had just caught them again.Either way we didnt have bed bugs bad.So I'm pretty sure we are in the clear...We are also using DE...I heard Cimexa works 100 times better but no where in my town carry's it..I've called everyone.So I'm going to have to buy it online..I'm disabled and only get my money on my card on the 1st month.So July 1st I will be ordering some.I can't believe how much it cost though...A lot more than the DE.Oh well its worth it as long as it kills the bed bugs and keeps them away...So yes I'm just waiting to make sure they are all gone and then I will write a success story on here.I really really appreciate this forum...It has helped me so so much.

7. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Jun 12 2017 0:12:17
    #

Login to Send PM

Good luck, Proudmommy!

8. dana1301

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Jun 13 2017 14:32:57
    #

Login to Send PM

thank you for posting this- i truly needed this today.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,743 posts in 49,539 topics over 153 months by 21,702 of 22,146 members. Latest: HelpMe342, tristramshandy123, germanhippie