EVERYONE

(8 posts)
  1. sleeplessinShelbyville

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Mon Aug 22 2016 21:32:53
    #

Login to Send PM

I would like to shout out to everyone No bugs or any sign of bedbugs for 4weeks today. I still check daily... always will..... Praying for my sanity they have be evicted. I would like to Thank everyone for the help fighting these Devils. this is the most informational site going. Excellent advise. Great Experts on the site. What I was suggested to do is working... I'm glad I stalked this site for 4weeks. wishing everyone Luck. Keep up the good work. Thank you for all your help. I hope I never need it again but thankful I found it.

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 3 years ago
    Mon Aug 22 2016 22:35:49
    #

Login to Send PM

That's great, sleeplessinShelbyville!

Thanks for your kind words also. Glad you found us!

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. Imoverit

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Mon Aug 22 2016 22:51:03
    #

Login to Send PM

I love hearing that you're winning! Yay! it's so nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel!! I worked day and night "prepping" the "proper" way from what I read on here and when my PCO came today for the 2nd treatment, he left me a note saying I did a great job with the prep! That helps me so much because it tells me I have a chance!! The HOA also told me they are going to notify my next door neighbor and the neighbor that lives under my unit to get their places treated! I hope they do - that would be icing on the cake!

It's taken a lot of blood, sweat, and tears prepping this place! I hope and pray they go away. Today I bought a mattress casing specifically for bedbugs ($100 bucks) I think I'll stay on the couch one more night and put it on tomorrow. That will be a scary night fro me to try and go back in the bedroom! Eeeeek!

4. sleeplessinShelbyville

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Mon Aug 22 2016 23:16:45
    #

Login to Send PM

imoverit, There's a lot of work involved. but well worth it. good luck in your move back to your bed. I know it's scary! I still leave a light on... This site is great if you ever need answers. I think over the past 5 weeks I have read every post. lol But something from the information is Working. they Know their facts. Praying the light continues to brighten at the end of your tunnel. Nobugsonme, Thank You! you were my coach....... hoping we can mark a win in the books for us.....

5. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 3 years ago
    Mon Aug 22 2016 23:18:41
    #

Login to Send PM

I hope you continue to have no signs, sleepless!

6. Itchyinthecity

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Tue Aug 23 2016 4:16:57
    #

Login to Send PM

Great job! Hoping I can join in on this celebration in a couple weeks. Currently dealing with a very stubborn LL - possibly more stubborn than the bugs. can't wait for this to be over!!

7. sleeplessinShelbyville

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Tue Aug 30 2016 20:27:26
    #

Login to Send PM

7 weeks today! I received my bedlam plus today for my 2 week spraying, and sprayed my house checking all traps, monitors and beds. NOTHING... I Love this site. Thank you for showing me a way to deal with all of it... God Bless you all .

8. nomorebugs01

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Tue Aug 30 2016 20:59:38
    #

Login to Send PM

sleeplessinShelbyville - 31 minutes ago  » 
    7 weeks today! I received my bedlam plus today for my 2 week spraying, and sprayed my house checking all traps, monitors and beds. NOTHING... I Love this site. Thank you for showing me a way to deal with all of it... God Bless you all .

If you could share via PM what you really feel worked best I would be so greatful! I read these posts constantly but I just don't know what is best besides vacating this whole place and all contents.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,691 posts in 49,781 topics over 154 months by 21,790 of 22,255 members. Latest: bedbugsonthebrain, Worried-bedbugger, Smacker82