Eggs

(4 posts)
  1. Betterment

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Aug 14 2014 18:55:35
    #

Login to Send PM

During my first treatment, I was noticing eggs in pretty much the same spots on the couch. Now after the start of our 2nd treatment 3 days ago, I'm noticing them in places I haven't seen them before, what does this mean?

2. P Bello

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Aug 14 2014 22:39:13
    #

Login to Send PM

Hmmm . . .

Well, it could mean a number of things but the most obvious and simple reasons might be:

> You missed seeing these eggs previously but they were there.

> The eggs were deposited subsequent to your initial inspection.

Since only YOU can tell us how thorough you inspected and how skilled you are at inspecting for bed bug eggs, only YOU can best decide which of these possibilities above are more likely.

This said, my question for YOU is: what did you do with these eggs that you found?

Hopefully, you removed and destroyed them, yes?

Additionally, do you know for sure that they were bed bug eggs?

In this video, look carefully and you will see bed bug eggs in the photo of a group of bed bugs on a mattress.

http://www.monkeysee.com/play/27909-bed-bug-signs

Hope this helps ! pjb

3. Betterment

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Aug 14 2014 23:37:47
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm certain they were laid after my inspection of the sofa, seeing as to how I've found well over 30 eggs during our first treatment, I'm sure I'm good at inspecting for eggs. During the first treatment the eggs that I found were in the creases on the back of the sofa. Now they are still being laid in the back, but not in creases. The question wasn't whether or not it was an egg, I'm sure that it was. The question was why does it seem they are depositing them in new places? Is it because I'm picking up their eggs or due to the treatment?

4. Betterment

newbite

Posted 5 years ago
    Thu Aug 14 2014 23:38:25
    #

Login to Send PM

And by destroy, what exactly do you mean?

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,607 posts in 49,509 topics over 153 months by 21,693 of 22,135 members. Latest: mrssachvz, mandy717, Lodo956