Eggs??

(3 posts)
  1. Thebiggerbug

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Wed May 16 2018 17:13:07
    #

Login to Send PM

I found 1 female unfed bb 11 days ago May 5th, she has been in a plasic case since. My question is, if she has not laid any eggs in these 11 days is it likely she was never inseminated? I am trying to figure out if I am waiting for a population explotion or if she was a random transport. I am not 100% when a possible introduction could have happened but I suspect April 20th. I have found 0 other evidence of any other bb, I have become neurotic trying to find evidence that may not even exist. What are the odds? Transport or impending infestation

2. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 3 months ago
    Thu May 17 2018 8:29:53
    #

Login to Send PM

She needs a blood meal in order to lay eggs.

Killer of bed bugs for Homeless Empowerment Program
  3. Thebiggerbug

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Thu May 17 2018 10:31:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you for your reply😀When would I find evidence if it was more then just her? Whether the introduction was around April 20th or when we foumd her on May 5th shouldnt there be some evidence if there was a breeding population? There have been no bites, 5 people in the house, no casings, no fecal stains no more sightings...and I have been looking like a phyco, but not treating. I dont want to treat because I dont want to chase/spread them if there are more. Although I have PCO coming for a chemical inspection on May 24th.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

277,803 posts in 45,878 topics over 139 months by 20,203 of 21,008 members. Latest: tryingtoidenti, ieve2002, scarz12