Editing causes posts to disappear? [a: no]

(3 posts)
  1. ridandprevention

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Jun 6 2017 11:22:49
    #

Login to Send PM

This has happened to me twice in only two days. I guess it's due to them getting caught by the SPAM filter. However, my posts don't have links at all.

What triggers posts to be flagged as SPAM due to editing, and then disappearing? I'm thinking of just not editing my posts anymore.

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Jun 6 2017 11:28:43
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

The spam trigger works beyond just links and rapid multi topic posts will trigger it.

If you think of this as a Zen subject, slow and methodical is what works.

Rapid fire puts strain on the system and we may not be able to spare the time to answer too many questions at once.

As your account gets older this will not happen.

Hope that explains.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Jun 6 2017 22:45:47
    #

Login to Send PM

You posted three times, in quick succession-- that's probably what did it. Editing does not cause a problem. And I've now done something to your account that means it shouldn't happen again. Edit away.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,552 posts in 49,285 topics over 152 months by 21,598 of 22,023 members. Latest: TW20, MyAccountHere, eldina714