Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » General Topics

Doing my taxes & wondering if the following are tax deductible (OT of course)

(58 posts)
  1. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Feb 15 2013 22:55:49
    #

Login to Send PM

Binoculars
    Sunglasses
    Scaffolding
    Window Washer Uniform
    Mountain Climbing Gear (those shoes aren't cheap)
    Fake Nose
    Gloves
    Camera
    Video recorder
    Burn Cell Phone (and some other spyware purchased from a guy in Times Square)
    Black Turtleneck, Black Pants, Black Socks, Black Shoes, Black Coat, Black Hat (NY streetwear)

I'm thinking the last set of items aren't (but I can wear them sometimes), but I can deduct the rest, right?

P.S. The following are on Ebay: Blond wig & redhead wig (Mad Men era from my mom)

They
    Are
    Out
    There
    = TAOT
  2. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Feb 15 2013 23:04:39
    #

Login to Send PM

You forgot to list your night goggles?!

3. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Feb 15 2013 23:07:00
    #

Login to Send PM

That's true, but they are always in my bookbag, along with trash bags, cable ties, ziplocs, a magnifying glass, jewelers loupe, makeup, handcuffs, Tazer, whistle, just your normal stuff...had that bookbag forever...

4. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Feb 15 2013 23:09:42
    #

Login to Send PM

I've sold a few photos to a few English pap agencies and just want to be sure to start off right for next year....I'm expecting very lucrative residuals on these pics...

Well, I'm not the only one expecting lucrative residuals from these pics....

Although it was really, really boring stuff going on...YAWN...was drinking TONS of tea...

5. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Feb 15 2013 23:37:45
    #

Login to Send PM

I am guessing that was you I saw on the roof of the second tower of the hotel I am staying in.

You will have to work harder next time, you need to stalk from the day I arrive and hang out in the lobby to see which direction I take.

Just tried to upload an amazing pic of the Chrysler building which I took from my hotel window but Flickr is not behaving. However top rated stalkers will be aware of where I spent the afternoon today as there are lots of butterfly pictures on my Facebook profile.

David

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro
  6. rs1971

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 0:01:20
    #

Login to Send PM

bed-bugscouk - 22 minutes ago  » 
    Just tried to upload an amazing pic of the Chrysler building which I took from my hotel window but Flickr is not behaving.

I've always loved the Chrysler building. I don't know what it is about it, but it has always been my favorite piece of architecture in the world.

7. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 0:13:46
    #

Login to Send PM

I was a little closer than that, Mr. Cain (P.S. stalking is a bad thing, papping a foreign PCO is generally considered within the realms of polite company). CK Obsession? Sniff? Sniff?

To me, there is no place like New York. Every visit has been special, but I'm a complete museum and theatre nerd. I keep reading that the theater district is for tourists, but I still love it.

Seriously, hope it was a productive trip for you and educational. Your website is very informative and user friendly. I know we have a long way to go to improve things, but hopefully we are moving in the right direction.

TAOT

8. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 0:43:30
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Yeah its a major icon of a building and one of the finest pieces of architecture in the world.

Not a fan of time square and Broadway myself as its too flashing lights but I do have to pass through to get down to hells kitchen which is a hood I can hang in.

Mind you that's one of the great aspects to NYC you can find what you are looking for in one city and often within a short walk.

David

9. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 0:46:32
    #

Login to Send PM

I am not a tax expert, so you'd want to consult one, but I believe whether these things are tax deductible depends on whether staking spying is a hobby or an income-producing profession.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  10. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 0:59:35
    #

Login to Send PM

LOL!!

11. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 2:23:55
    #

Login to Send PM

Right now, its just a few bucks for action type photos...I was able to take a number of great shots as he ran from me down Broadway. I almost got arrested after knocking that cop off his horse in central park...got a horse cause my lasso skills aren't good on foot.

If you notice, loubugs and Paul Bello haven't been online for a while...let's just say they are currently tied up and will get back to ya later. There will be an online auction later.

It's really boring right now...Cain snores.

12. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 2:38:12
    #

Login to Send PM

Boy, I must have put too much ambien in the moon pie left on his pillow this evening.

13. RWhit

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 9:07:46
    #

Login to Send PM

TAOT- Just an idea, we can use my tracking abilities and your super spy abilities to start a stalking er I mean.. spying company. Which then would make all your gear tax deductible, shoot me a PM. Also, I am interested in the blond and red wig. I'm sure you understand why, note- our recent PM's. I had a dream.. where I was wearing a red wig

You are going to make David's head so big, he won't be able to fit into his next hotel room. Meh.. maybe it's a good thing though. He would be much easier to find!

14. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 9:52:17
    #

Login to Send PM

LOL, someone has already been sending me PM's and emails trying to make my head swell in the hope it prevents me from leaving the states but I have a lot waiting for me back in London.

I will have to lend TAOT my James Bond style watch with the video camera installed.

David

15. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 10:04:25
    #

Login to Send PM

Sssssshhhhhhh, RWhit. Members of The Following only speak of these things in PMs and on burn cells. *

But great idea about the business. You will need the wigs for it. We now need to find a woman with a bloodhound.

Believe me, I know about David's head. Between that he is tall and the weight of his boots and leather boxers (the man sleeps in that getup!), it took BBuptown, Abs, and I five freakin hours to get him in the van.

If you see CAin posting, it is really bedbug undertaker posing as him so there isn't worldwide panic....she has all his passwords.. and can forge his signature.

*This is a tv show about conspiracy and murder..Rwhit is a skilled bedbug murderer.

16. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 10:18:40
    #

Login to Send PM

See, folks? That is Bb undertaker posing as Cain...I wish we could recruit her but she is loyal to Cain...blah...blah...blah

17. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 10:20:08
    #

Login to Send PM

LOL, no she would head up the SWAT team to bust me out. She is a good friend, a great colleague and one of the best wingmen I have ever worked with.

David

18. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 10:26:00
    #

Login to Send PM

Im looking through his cell phone...well...let's just say there are four young sorority girls where toasters are being returned and Cain has a cameo on the real housewives of new York....AND...he is the real reason bethanny left her husband...

19. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 10:30:38
    #

Login to Send PM

LOL did you find the footage of the TV cameo I did last year which caused my teenage nephews to see uncle David in a new light? I went from being the odd uncle to the coolest uncle possible but not in their parents eyes, LOL.

David

20. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 10:34:48
    #

Login to Send PM

Cain is whining that he isn't used to wearing handcuffs and an ankle tracking device...they hurt and itch...what a baby.I..

Im texting KQ on cains phone...told him to get here right away..there is a bedbug emergency

21. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 10:37:03
    #

Login to Send PM

IQ? The smart people who have texted KQ, just say'in, LOL.

David

22. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 10:38:51
    #

Login to Send PM

Bed bug undertaker is talking about the cameo at the royal wedding...Kate almost ran away after seeing Cain and his hat

23. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 10:41:41
    #

Login to Send PM

theyareoutthere - 28 minutes ago  » 
    . . . it took BBuptown, Abs, and I five freakin hours to get him in the van.

Master Cain does so like to play hard to get . . .

bed-bugscouk - 45 minutes ago  » 
    . . . but I have a lot waiting for me back in London.
    David

Hmmmm, you are SUCH a tease, please feel free to expand and entertain us all!

24. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 10:46:25
    #

Login to Send PM

Sorry Ab's our host an I have an agreement on whats acceptable to share and whats not.

I would not want to offend the non religious by detailing my catch up trip to church and confessional followed by an afternoon volunteering at the soup kitchen.

David

25. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 10:56:28
    #

Login to Send PM

Abs, my shoulders are so sore from him pulling on the lasso...I don't know how you and uptown didn't end up with more bruises from his kicking..

There are a lot of work related emails

BTW, its slow on this site today...no Id requests...no questions...I'm sure its not related to newbites reading this thread and then running for the hills...maybe I should bump that thread

26. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 11:23:17
    #

Login to Send PM

Well... Let's just say you won't be hearing from Cain or kq for a while.

27. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 12:59:38
    #

Login to Send PM

bed-bugscouk - 1 hour ago  » 
    I would not want to offend the non religious by detailing my catch up trip to church and confessional followed by an afternoon volunteering at the soup kitchen.
    David

Bwahahahahahaha . . . whoops . . what I meant to say was "Wow David Cain what a saint you are! You must really be sticking to your New Year's resolution!" (However, I'm purely speculating that what you really mean is there might be a few "Oh God's" exclaimed – is that the religion you are referring to?!)

theyareoutthere - 1 hour ago  » 
    There are a lot of work related emails

And, uh, TAOT, if you should just happen to find any from me . . . could you/would you be a sweetie and just go ahead and delete those for me, please?! (You know . . .a couple of bottles of wine, the late night hour, and the knowledge that DC is just a few short hours away . . . .) You might just want to delete those for me?

Can one go off topic on a OT thread? . . . or I guess technically I'm going back on topic . . . just actually came back from getting my taxes done. REFUND!!!! Hot tub party at my house . . .everyone's invited! And, uh, he doesn't know it yet but Master Cain will be making the trip. (TAOT, could you let him know for me please. I'll text BBUT to steal the van back!) Also, remind him that the south is known for our southern hospitaility!!

(pssst TAOT, in all the excitement I forgot who called dibs on whom?!)

28. RWhit

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 13:06:20
    #

Login to Send PM

TAOT- Awesome! I request the red wig, as I'm naturally dark brunette but had been blonde the past few years. I have never been a red head. Plus I know you mentioned something about blondes with big racks. All you need is the blonde wig and a victorias secret knock-out bra and we are good to go!

Can we please add the ear/mouth mini walkie talkie things? If we can't find spy style ones, then my daughter has a hello kitty set I'm sure she wouldn't mind loaning us.

We will also need one of those discreet but not so discreet vans for the surveillance slash get-away van. One with an extra large door, of course to fit his giant head in.

29. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 13:08:54
    #

Login to Send PM

You can delete them yourself.

Let's see...loubugs is mine...I need an expert I.d.er and like museums

Bbup wants kq...his assistant helped her a year ago but she's always saying on here that it was a disappointment not to meet kq.

That leaves you with Cain and Bello since you like to read.

Your emails aren't workrelated....bad abs..

30. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 13:16:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Rwhit...lol!

Bring the hello kitty gear for now. ..Cain has a thing for cats and their tails...oops..that was from one of his pms and pms are PRIVATE messages ....which abs is thankful for..

Nobugs can't label this adult...my interest in the pcos is professional...

Well, and I need to auction them off for some funds for a trip to Italy

31. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 13:22:03
    #

Login to Send PM

theyareoutthere - 6 minutes ago  » 
    Let's see...loubugs is mine...I need an expert I.d.er and like museums
    Bbup wants kq...his assistant helped her a year ago but she's always saying on here that it was a disappointment not to meet kq.

I think BBUT might have something to say regarding me having dibs on DC. But you left a whole crowd out . . . Can I call shotgun, oh wait, I mean dibs on DS? And what about Mr. May, we can't leave him out. . . . . Perhaps we better discuss this in person or PMs?

I do like to read. Now if I could just get one of the PMPs to write a book just for me . . . .

Your emails aren't workrelated....bad abs..

It was the wine I tell you!!!!

32. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 13:32:49
    #

Login to Send PM

I only got four right now...I need a woman with a bloodhound to lure DS....or a Claire daines lookalike...

Abs, you shouldn't have run home this am to do your taxes...I'm printing off your emails and plan to sell them as ebooks...there are so many...so much attention to detail..

33. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 14:35:16
    #

Login to Send PM

theyareoutthere - 59 minutes ago  » 
    I need a woman with a bloodhound to lure DS....or a Claire daines lookalike...

Heeelloooo?! What part of "dibs" did you not understand?!

theyareoutthere - 59 minutes ago  » 
    Abs, you shouldn't have run home this am to do your taxes...I'm printing off your emails and plan to sell them as ebooks...there are so many...so much attention to detail..

LOL! Well I am all about the greater good, so anything to promote literacy!

But the pictures, they're private. Ummm, uh, I mean, if there are any pictures, well that's not me!

34. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 14:37:55
    #

Login to Send PM

Let's just say I know you dye your hair, abs.

Well...if that's you...he has a bunch of ebooks with naked pictures...but you sounded over 20.

35. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 14:53:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Whew! Ok, we're good because there is no way you would know that from my pictures. Oh, I mean if there were any pictures, which of course there are not, there is no way you could tell that!

Now TAOT, does anyone other than me know what your new-found interest in traveling to Italy is all about . . . .?!

Maybe we should play let's make a deal?! hahahaha!

36. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 14:57:47
    #

Login to Send PM

In case no bugs things we strayed into adult, there's a picture of you...with your hairdresser..he is dying your hair...he looks like Antonio bandaras..

Private....as in private message.

37. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 15:01:54
    #

Login to Send PM

I may have to let Bello go...MA mailed the ransom money...heading to western union...

Italy...here I come!

38. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 17:56:08
    #

Login to Send PM

theyareoutthere - 17 hours ago  » 
    (P.S. stalking is a bad thing, papping a foreign PCO is generally considered within the realms of polite company). TAOT

. . .

theyareoutthere - 2 hours ago  » 
    Italy...here I come!

Ummm, Mr. EffeCi sir, you might want to increase security . . . well either that or . . . RUN!!!

Just say'n

39. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 18:01:34
    #

Login to Send PM

Abs: You are part of the problem with your calendar and your photos...I have always respected EffeCi's intelligence (PCO and entomologist) and diplomacy, so I would never, ever, ever hurt him...David Cain enjoyed the bird cage...right? I want EffeCi to show me how to use the Polti wand...

Anyway, I don't have enough money raised for Italy...if you have ever seen Ruthless People, someone's ransom will be much lower than originally expected...

40. P Bello

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 18:31:09
    #

Login to Send PM

Holy crap, seems there'a a lot I've missed cause I've been so busy these past few weeks, yikes !

DC, you entered a church and survived, I mean without bursting into flames or such ???

"Dibs"

"Let bello go"

What's wit dat stuff ???

Enjoy the weekend golks and I hope everyone gets there tax work stuff done without too much stress ! pjb

41. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 18:40:53
    #

Login to Send PM

theyareoutthere - 36 minutes ago  » 
    Abs: You are part of the problem with your calendar and your photos...

You're going to blame the innocent on your PCO/PMP obsession/addiction?! Seriously?! I've often heard admitting you have a problem is the first step . . .

42. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 18:41:46
    #

Login to Send PM

You first, abs

This may result in hair pulling....

43. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 18:58:11
    #

Login to Send PM

LOL!

Hi, my name is AbsolutelyFreaking . . .

and I'm addicted to PMPs

LMAO!!!

44. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 19:00:18
    #

Login to Send PM

Yes....

Her name is Absolutely Freaking (aka Absolutely Freaky)

and she is addicted to PCOs/experts.

There...

We are good. Talk to ya later!

Totally and Always Off Topic (TAOT)

45. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 19:03:12
    #

Login to Send PM

LOL! You are a tricky one!

Now, let all the nice experts you kidnapped go please. . .

46. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 19:11:43
    #

Login to Send PM

Who me?

47. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sat Feb 16 2013 19:15:45
    #

Login to Send PM

Just read my horoscope and it says to listen to the voices in my head

Your Week Ahead: Sometimes, we make our best decisions in a moment of calm and wisdom. We stand back, think things through and return to our lives with a clear sense of direction. Sometimes we can't do that. There's too much of an urgent nature going on. We have to think on our feet, trust our instant instinct, hope that we are choosing well and then just plough ahead with the unfolding drama. You don't have the luxury of time this week but you do have the luxury of good intuition. Listen to your wisest inner voice

48. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Feb 17 2013 4:23:37
    #

Login to Send PM

Back safe and sound in the UK, interesting trip, lots of highs and lows, report to follow in a few days.

Abs just to let you know 7:25 arrival Obama Sunday no traffic on roads to arrived home safe and sound.

David

49. Bayonnebedbug

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Feb 17 2013 11:03:29
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi theyareoutthere

Tax deduction yes just word it properly.

Heck. I slide in $600 dollars on this years taxes (deduction)

It's all in the wording government doesn't allow for pco treatment ok
    They allow for school expenses if your a teacher (wife always puts down $500) so told account to put down $1,100 this year had to replace all her teaching material. Or did we not

It all how you present it.

50. RWhit

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Feb 17 2013 11:28:25
    #

Login to Send PM

I save every single receipt for purchases I made for my business. That helps a ton. I would never guess how much I spent though.. that's scary. I don't want the IRS knocking on my door.

Lots of highs and lows huh? TAOT what exactly did you do to him? At least he said there were highs.. the lows must have been the hand cuffs huh?

51. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Feb 17 2013 11:39:04
    #

Login to Send PM

Rwhit, he is a big baby...whined the whole time.

An elderly, rather wealthy of my family got audited every year..taught me everything I know..its all about receipts and a Franklin planner. I only got low four's inheritance since I'm a girl and great niece. But he was a great guy.

52. Bayonnebedbug

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Feb 17 2013 12:00:09
    #

Login to Send PM

Or just goto the IRS website site plugin in your state they WILL tell you how much your are allow to deduct. Without drawing attention.

Found this out while filing out finicial data sheet a while back. Owed them couple bucks they wanted to see my financial situation.

I was afraid to put actual costs for fear of drawing attention.
    Ie. monthly food expense is was gonna put Down $300 (family size 3) on their site it read monthly food expense for the new jersey new York area (family size 3) they allow $620
    Housing in my area allow 1100.
    Let just say had to take out my eraser to "fix" certain items.

Was able to settle 3,000 taxes for 1,500. Lump sum payment. Again their rules and guidelines NOT mine.

Take a look.
    IRS just like mafia except are all afraid of them.
    But IRS plays by certain all be unfair rules.
    Mafia well you owe them better own body armor!

What better? For the IRS Taking the 1500 clear my back taxes or placing me as CNC
    Currently Non Collectable

It's all in the wording and playing by their rules.
    They tell me 620 is ok for monthly food expense hey good by me etc.

Rob

53. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Feb 17 2013 12:05:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks, rob. I would say best to use a lawyer or cpas for its advice...

My friend is a teacher.

It's really tough that you can't deduct pest control unless a landlord.

I was joking on this thread. I'm quirky, but I read your post on bedlam plus on the other thread. I know you are here to help.

54. Bayonnebedbug

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Feb 17 2013 12:15:33
    #

Login to Send PM

Not trying to deduct pest control. No way!

Again it's how you present it wife a teacher she never buys $500 of teaching material from her own pocket. Yet accountant puts it down because with the IRS it's ok and related to her profession. This year she spent more again not to debate it but IRS looks over your tax return for a minute as long as it "fits" their parameters for your location your ok.

Same apply to state taxes they ask if you had "gambling winnings" I always put no.
    Yet 690 came out yesterday in NJ Nice payout for me!

How many people can honestly say they hit the pick 3 and then declare it on their state taxes. ?

It's about the wording

55. Bayonnebedbug

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Feb 17 2013 12:19:28
    #

Login to Send PM

I know.
    Hope that person midnight snack can get some help
    Felt bad about his or her situation.
    Just know from a little research that bedlam plus had a little killing power after spray lasting about 2 weeks and want to show midnight snack he or she is not powerless

Take care
    Rob

56. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Sun Feb 17 2013 13:38:50
    #

Login to Send PM

bed-bugscouk - 9 hours ago  » 
    Back safe and sound in the UK, interesting trip, lots of highs and lows, report to follow in a few days.
    Abs just to let you know 7:25 arrival Obama Sunday no traffic on roads to arrived home safe and sound.
    David

David Cain, very glad to hear that you escaped the evil clutches of TAOT and that you are safe and sound back in the UK. Can't wait for the follow-up report of the highs and lows of the trip! (And I think you are safe for a while because it appears TAOT's attention has now been diverted to Italy!!!)

However, even more delighted to hear the news regarding no traffic on the roads which led to you arriving home safe and sound also!!! I hope you don't experience any jet lag; but if you do, I hope that you have a plan in place to alleviate it!

Aaaaaahhhhh, good to be home, eh?!

Abs

57. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Mon Feb 18 2013 13:06:53
    #

Login to Send PM

Here is that picture I was not able to upload while away, top marks if anyone can work out which Hotel I stayed in before I upload a more obvious image.

chrysleratdawnfeb2013

David

58. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Tue Feb 19 2013 8:37:39
    #

Login to Send PM

Cool picture David Cain!

(psssst, TAOT, quick . . . what was the name of the hotel you kidnapped DC from?!)

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,940 posts in 49,855 topics over 154 months by 21,816 of 22,282 members. Latest: bobtheworry, Whiskeygirl, bbquest19