Dog cleared.. now feces found?!?! [ID NEEDED]

(3 posts)
  1. bitemelady

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Sat Aug 27 2016 1:06:48
    #

Login to Send PM

This afternoon around 3 pm an inspection dog cleared my apartment (after confirmed bugs on July 3rd and then treatments during July and August). The dog showed no interest in any areas of the apartment and actually laid down on the floor to take a nap after the inspection while I spoke to the handler.

As the handler left I took the bedsheets and top-sheet off (because she had put the mattress on the floor during the inspection .. whyyyyy: horrror) and put them immediately in the washing-machine. Then I put them in the dryer for 2 hours on high heat. I just went to put them on my bed and this was on my fitted sheet.

Photo on sheet/paper-towel:
    http://tinypic.com/r/infq4k/9
    Photo smeared on paper-towel (I used one part of paper towel to push on it and spread it):
    http://tinypic.com/r/16bnip4/9

IS IT FECAL MATTER? That would totally invalidate the dog's findings. I really hope that it could be something, anything else, maybe dirt from the dog(?), but please be honest with me, experts. I have retained the paper-towel in case brighter, clearer pictures are needed. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP: I NEED AN EXPERT ID.

2. bitemelady

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Sat Aug 27 2016 2:19:40
    #

Login to Send PM

Moreover: if it came out of the dryer that way (it was 3-D, a skinny blob, not fully smeared in), does that mean that there was/is a live bug in my dryer??? Which means that my dryer isn't hot enough.. This is freaking me out even though it is clearly brown, not black like I see in pictures.

Thank you, experts for any ID-HELP that you can provide.

3. jim danca

oldtimer

Posted 3 years ago
    Sat Aug 27 2016 8:46:36
    #

Login to Send PM

Doesn't look bedbug related.

PCO and inventor of a bio active bedbug trap

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,647 posts in 50,007 topics over 154 months by 21,868 of 22,349 members. Latest: fightingback, Jenloaa, pleasestop