Does this make sense?

(3 posts)
  1. Jess1985

newbite

Posted 10 months ago
    Sat Sep 29 2018 19:29:45
    #

Login to Send PM

So...i live in a 4 unit house, my unit being the largest with 2 floors, 3 bedrooms...my living room is actually on the 3rd floor of the house with 2 bedrooms in the attic, one bedroom downstairs. I got bit by a bedbug one night while i was asleep on my couch downstairs...found the bug who bit me, he was still on my shirt, and saved it. Then freaked out, because 7 years ago when i first moved in here, the neighbors on the side of me brought a couch in off the road, infestation insued, and it took 3 treatments but they were gone... Fast forward all these years later..i don't want to do this again....long story short, the same apartment again, ironically, is the source of the bugs. They aren't the cleanest people...and apparently told the first floor tenants that they had them "for awhile" after she told them that i had found one. (I asked her to tell them since they talk more) why the hell would you just live like that knowing there are 3 other apartments in the house...so...exterminator is coming to treat but....after the last time being so expensive, he went with a "small local company' (aka cheaper) and this is how he is treating: ONE UNIT EVERY MONDAY. Does that make sense???? Like am i crazy or...? Supposedly the plan of action is to treat one at a time n save the worst unit for last...because something about the bugs scattering away to a pesticide free area and then treating the last unit like crazy...idfk all i know is it makes no sense to me right now. He did the unit below me, and I'm up Monday. there's a unit below them as well, guess they aren't even getting treated. I have just never heard of this, last time the whole house was treated, all units the same day....who the hell has ever heard of one unit a week???? I'm losing my mind trying not to cry and snap at everyone. I'm hoping someone will tell me that yes, this is normal...

2. Jess1985

newbite

Posted 10 months ago
    Sun Sep 30 2018 10:14:38
    #

Login to Send PM

i just feel so anxious about this. My daughter has been getting bit and it's just so unfair to have to go through this, especially if its getting done half assed.

3. Jess1985

newbite

Posted 10 months ago
    Tue Oct 2 2018 7:30:09
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks for the responses. 😐🙄

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,277 posts in 49,227 topics over 152 months by 21,578 of 21,999 members. Latest: Cc8656, bb3784738, Buggingout111