Does Aprehend work?

(2 posts)
  1. perico

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Thu Feb 8 2018 11:33:54
    #

Login to Send PM

I recently learned about a new product called Aprehend, from this news article. Unfortunately, the product is not available in my country (UK), nor is it available to homeowners (only to licensed pest control operators).

While I wait for it to appear in the UK, has any of you, US fellows, had a positive/negative experience with this product? From the technical description, it looks like a panacea. Basically, one bedbug getting infected with fungus and then transmitting it to other bedbugs!

But, having lived more than 3 years with bed bugs and having infected most of my relatives, no allegedly smoking gun surprises me anymore. But you know, hope is the last thing a human can lose!

Best,
    Perico.

2. bbdead

newbite

Posted 1 month ago
    Fri Mar 30 2018 1:35:33
    #

Login to Send PM

I also keep track of this new hope,Apprehen, and as soon as it is available in my state I hired a PO for a treatment of a house with 4 bedroom. Cost is $635. It was done 4 weeks ago. The hope of this new product working helps to take off bedbug stress a lot. There have been No signs of allergic so far for anyone in the home. (Knock on wood!) It is still not sure if it will works but I do see no more bites on my face for last couple of days. I will post the outcome. I need more time to tell.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

273,593 posts in 44,793 topics over 137 months by 19,659 of 20,362 members. Latest: Cottagebugs, victor, marySr3illy