Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug bites, skin, etc.

Do these look like Bed Bug bites?

(3 posts)
  1. ScaredChicagoRes

Posted 2 years ago
    Mon Nov 14 2016 23:01:22
    #

Login to Send PM

I have 3 small bites on my right hand (top one is very small, they form a little triangle). Yesterday I got 2 on my left hand. I didn't notice either of them until dinner time which leads me to think it's not happening in my bed. And there's no blood or fecal matter in bed.

Is there any other kind of bug that bites in twos and threes like this? (I have been reading a library book these last few days: is it possible for one to bite me from the book while I'm reading? I feel like I'd notice.)

Anyway, do these look like bed bug bites?

Thanks so much

Untitled<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Untitled<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Nov 15 2016 0:15:30
    #

Login to Send PM

No one can tell you if those are bed bug bites (and by the way, there isn't a typical pattern for bed bug bites).

Keep looking for fecal stains which are often the first sign people see, and remember that if they are bed bug bites, they could have happened somewhere else because delayed reactions are typical.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  3. ScaredChicagoRes

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Nov 15 2016 2:00:02
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks.

Last question: it's been 8 hours since I noticed these bites. The large one has formed a "white head" at its center. Does this ever occur in bed bug bites? I've never read that happening in bb bites before but I could be wrong.

-d

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,690 posts in 49,530 topics over 153 months by 21,699 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982