Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed Bug Treatment

Do pest control technicians not have to put things back where they are?

(4 posts)
  1. Morisato

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Oct 20 2016 16:49:08
    #

Login to Send PM

Say I get a treatment being hot steam or spray, are they allowed to just move furniture around and not have to put them back where they were originally at? I had one pest control guy tip over my cabinet, flip my chair, move my TV and stuff on the ground (bending one of the connectors) and have my bed on the side of the wall and I had to put them all back (talk about stress and work). Not sure if this is the right sub-forum but it relates to during and after-treatment process.

2. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Thu Oct 20 2016 17:36:43
    #

Login to Send PM

All depends on who you hire. When you deal with any type of service type business its up to you to make sure you're happy with your choice.

3. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Oct 21 2016 10:17:11
    #

Login to Send PM

That's something that should be discussed, it can be different in each instance. Remember that they're still on the clock if they are moving items back into position. Nobody likes surprises, they should have discussed that with you prior to treatment.

I had a break in my waterline but I was damned if I would pay a plumber to dig a trench in my yard, so I dug it out myself and saved a few dollars.

4. NY Bug Man

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Oct 22 2016 19:39:44
    #

Login to Send PM

Like KQ said it depends who you hire. Premium services will put everything back except for occasions when items need to air dry so may be left away from its normal place. Also remember the PCO doesnt live there so they may not know what areas certain things belong. Speak to the PCO tell them your issues and i am sure they would Be happy to go out of their way to satisfy.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,748 posts in 49,541 topics over 153 months by 21,704 of 22,148 members. Latest: germanhippie, Sportbb42, Katieaus