Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Tools/ideas for fighting bed bugs

Carpet Beetles (New Product Being Tested)

(2 posts)
  1. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Feb 15 2013 21:09:43
    #

Login to Send PM

I deleted the question at the same time David Cain answered below.

They
    Are
    Out
    There
    = TAOT
  2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 6 years ago
    Fri Feb 15 2013 21:21:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi TAOT,

To the best of my knowledge non of the Passive Monitors int he field have been attractive to carpet beetles.

I am working on a carpet beetle system and have been for a number of months but they are out of season in the UK so I had to wait till I could recruit a test site in the US which I have just done.

I will soon be in a position to offer some test products to people with confirmed carpet beetle issues to see which formulation of the attractants we are testing works best but I will work with our host on how they will be available.

David

I am happy to answer questions in public but will not reply to message sent directly or via my company / social media. I am here to help everyone and not just one case at a time.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about pro

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,807 posts in 49,809 topics over 154 months by 21,799 of 22,265 members. Latest: bbinquiry_1, Smar1991, Purplebrain