Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

Do I have bedbugs or am I just paranoid?

(2 posts)
  1. Tangelo444

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Sat Jul 7 2018 10:16:34
    #

Login to Send PM

Okay so for the past year I have been away at grad school, and I have lived in two places both with a bed already in the room (used obviously). The first place was kinda dirty, so thats why i decided to move about 6 months in. So I noticed that my lower legs from my kneecap to my ankle itch, but I never have any bites or bumps. I've now been living in my second place for about 5-6 months now, and Im just paranoid. I recently got my back waxed for the first (about 5-6 weeks ago), and I got a bunch of bumps and I was itchy, and I've always had acne. So i still have a few big bumps that could be from the wax or maybe not, but they don't really itch. I've looked at my bedding, my mattress, inside the box springs, and under the bed a few times and haven't found anything. Would it be obvious? I know they say that bed bugs are hard to find, but after 5-6 months wouldn't there be an infestation? I'm just spooked because my body has just been itchy all over (mostly my legs) but in the places where its itchy, there aren't any bumps. So i get such bad anxiety over this kind of stuff, and was looking for any insight.

2. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 2 months ago
    Sat Jul 7 2018 10:29:20
    #

Login to Send PM

Do I have bedbugs or am I just paranoid?

Paranoid.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

279,375 posts in 46,305 topics over 141 months by 20,411 of 21,249 members. Latest: berry1, kt_f, newbee