Do I have Bed Bugs???

(2 posts)
  1. ismithbe

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Thu May 31 2012 21:57:14
    #

Login to Send PM

I have had a Hellish few months trying to figure out if I have bed bugs or not.

I started when I noticed that I had bites in groups of three. I kept getting bites (although rarely in threes) and the bites would surface in the shower. My landlord refused to have a K9 unit come in so instead I've just had an exterminator come in twice now. Things seems fine for a while but tonight I noticed that I have three new bites on my leg (not in a line) and I found something that could be a blood smear but I'm just not sure:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/Anian/photo.jpg

I have found no evidence of bed bugs beyond what might be a blood stain (above picture). What I have found in my apartment are a mess of carpet beetles and a lot of mosquitos.

If someone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it. I'm really at my wit's end and am tired of staying up late worrying about this.

2. brooklyn_bites

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Jun 8 2012 9:51:38
    #

Login to Send PM

If you found a lot of mosquitos, it could just be mosquitos. Blood smear is impossible to ID. Post your bite photos if you can and search the FAQ for what you're lookin' for.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,776 posts in 49,800 topics over 154 months by 21,797 of 22,262 members. Latest: Laura07, n4mn3p, ireallydontwantbedbugs