#

Login to Send PM

[+] Embed the videoGet the Video Widget

2. Livingagain

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Nov 23 2016 11:18:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Can you see the YouTube video here? I can't tell if it worked.

3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 years ago
    Wed Nov 23 2016 11:46:46
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

Yes the video does show.

Its a new one on me but I have seen equally concerning videos over the years. Usually showing a failure to fall into the well in the first place rather than an ability to climb between the inner and outer rings like that.

The failure is of the surface to be low friction which usually means the talc has not be applied recently or correctly. While that pushes the failure into a user maintenance issue rather than one of product design you have to ask yourselves how many people actually clean and re-talc every 14 days?

In a commercial settings where any task has an associated costs the operating costs quickly outweigh the capital costs.

Not a fan of bed isolation for this and a few other reasons and that is regardless of which design of device you go for, be it round, square, coaster or anything else. Its a lot like blaming the trailer for not being suitable for towing behind your Ferrari.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,277 posts in 49,227 topics over 152 months by 21,578 of 21,999 members. Latest: Cc8656, bb3784738, Buggingout111