Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Reader questions (do not fit into other categories)

discuss with the latest sytle of handbagsn in 2008

(8 posts)
  1. Emmy88

newbite

Posted 11 years ago
    Sat Apr 5 2008 2:08:31
    #

Login to Send PM

Welcome to our company’s website:http://www.nike-schuhe.com.Our company is a supplier of famous brand’s goods.It has a wide range of brand bags as follows:
    Channel bags
    Chole bags
    Coach bags
    Dior bags
    Fendi bags,
    Gucci bags
    LV bags
    Prada bags

Besides, we also can supply many brand shoes(for example Nike, Nike Max series, Nike Dund, Jordan, Gucci, Parma, Bapesta, Adidas, Timereland, etc) and fasion clothes, wallet ,sunglasses,belt. You can choose which size and which style do you need. We will try our best to give you the best quality,competitive price,safe delivery and the best services.
    Tks for your attention. Hope can do business with you. If you are interested in our merchandise or need more information about our company,pls feel free to contact us.

Email:annetakshun@yahoo.com.cn
    Msn:nike-schuhe@hotmail.com

Waiting for your inquiry.

2. bugbasher

Posted 11 years ago
    Sat Apr 5 2008 7:29:48
    #

Login to Send PM

What the ??? Maybe thought our name was bagbugger?

3. paulaw0919

oldtimer

Posted 11 years ago
    Sat Apr 5 2008 8:11:51
    #

Login to Send PM

Probably less than 10% of women on this site even carry a hand bag anymore! I'm a mom of 3 very small children and I don't even carry a diaper bag any longer. It's surprising what a person can do without. Do you have anything in the form of a fashionable ziplock? Give me a break.

4. laureneliz

newbite

Posted 11 years ago
    Sat Apr 5 2008 10:10:13
    #

Login to Send PM

Ha! I wonder if there is an eco-friendly, bb-resistant alternative for plastic in handbag fashion. spam spam spam spam!

5. BBcoukHome

oldtimer

Posted 11 years ago
    Sat Apr 5 2008 10:52:39
    #

Login to Send PM

I wonder if there is any left over stock of the clear plastic ruck sacks and hand bags that were popular in London after the 7/7 bombings.

It was odd to see the whole city start to use see through luggage for a few months although it was more because everyone with a bag that could not be seen into was subjected to stop and search.

I suspect they will be more popular than the boxer shorts.

David

6. aballen

Posted 11 years ago
    Sat Apr 5 2008 11:50:05
    #

Login to Send PM

well, I for one need a handbag that has not been exposed, but then why bother, I still have to bring it inside. I agree, a fashion ziplock might be appreciated. I take it back, fashion is the least of my concern right now.

7. angie

Posted 11 years ago
    Sat Apr 5 2008 12:19:53
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks for the laugh, Emmy88!! What a way to start my day! The only bag I have anymore is a white, non-stylish Hefty.

8. lil_bit_obsessed

Posted 11 years ago
    Sat Apr 5 2008 18:17:52
    #

Login to Send PM

maybe they come with their own self storing ziplocs. remember those windbreaker jackets in the 80s that would fold into itself in one of the pockets? instead, a purse with a pocket that folds out into fully enclosing plastic. hehe.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,680 posts in 49,526 topics over 153 months by 21,699 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982