Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed Bug Treatment

Determining best course of action (Canada)

(2 posts)
  1. Mickeygovs

newbite

Posted 11 months ago
    Thu Dec 20 2018 14:25:30
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi everyone,
    Round two of bed bugs for me...
    I had gone over a year with nothing and now they're back, most likely from a recent trip.
    I have discovered through my previous experience with bed bugs that Canada does not offer much when it comes to monitors, sprays, powders etc.
    I've been doing lot's of reading on here and I've come across some people using Ortho Home Defense Max and Bayer Advanced Home Pest & Germicide. I have also done all the isolating (the best I can because the two end posts of my posts have a bar that runs across them) https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/S09007813/

My clothes are in bins, bags, etc.
    DE is also dusted around the bed legs and bar.
    Anyway, I have yet to decide whether or not I want to try these products (Ortho & Beyer) as I've read some rather conflicting opinions and results in relation to them. Any thoughts from the experienced and professionals?

2. Mickeygovs

newbite

Posted 11 months ago
    Thu Dec 20 2018 14:39:07
    #

Login to Send PM

I'm not too sure how all the text in my post disappeared but I will have to make a new one. Sorry for the empty post!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,898 posts in 50,058 topics over 155 months by 21,883 of 22,369 members. Latest: sai, Mary Borges, Pleasebegone2019