Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed Bug Treatment

Desperate to buy CimeXa (shipped to Canada) ... !!!

(9 posts)
  1. PleaseOhPleaseHelp

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Fri May 13 2016 0:09:02
    #

Login to Send PM

So I've been dealing with bed bugs for 9 months now and it's gotten worse the last few weeks... I've always had trouble sleeping but now I find bed bugs crawling on me about 30 minutes after laying down. With my bare hands I squish about 20-30 of these guys a night. As a result for the past week I haven't been able to fall asleep until 5 am and I'm so tired everyday and feel absolutely shitty.

Anyway I did a lot of research and learned about a product named CimeXa BUT since I'm from Canada this product isn't sold locally. And most retailers won't ship it to Canada!

Finally stumbled upon this store called pestcontroloutlet.com/and they seem to do international orders according to their shipping&returns page pestcontroloutlet.com/shipping-returns/Is anyone familiar with this company? Can't find anything about them. Also worried that customs would seize my order...

Please can someone tell me how I, a Canadian, can get my hands on CimeXa?!!!

*Falls on knees* Dear lord I need an answer... These bugs have broken me...

2. Anxious

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Fri May 13 2016 7:02:16
    #

Login to Send PM

9 months? That must be a nightmare. I'm so sorry you're going through this.
    Questions though, have you been treating this problem yourself? If you have, maybe it's time you called in a professional. It sounds like you have a good sized infestation.
    You could try DE as well. Diatomaceous earth. Now I don't know about banned items in Canada but you should look this one up.

3. PleaseOhPleaseHelp

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Mon May 16 2016 20:09:41
    #

Login to Send PM

I have looked up DE and it seems like it's only safe for use in crevices, nooks, etc. I read it's against federal law to apply that stuff onto open spaces. Seems like it can cause silicosis and other lung complications.

CimeXa on the other hand is apparently safe for humans/pets even when applied under mattresses, on carpets and other open areas., etc. Being able to safely apply it in more areas (especially where the bed bugs hide or traverse) makes it much more effective. Safety is a huge concern of my family which is why we are so desperate to buy CimeXa.

I actually managed to find the product on Amazon.com that shipped to Canada. However the shipping fee was $58... Can't remember if that is US or CA currency but that is still a lot...

I cannot afford an exterminator which is why CimeXa seems like a godsend... but the ridiculous shipping prices are insane!

Please can someone help with getting CimeXa into Canada???

My sleep issues, family issues, and now this bed bug infestation is really killing me in the inside...

4. Bachelorbugs

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Fri Jun 10 2016 20:04:16
    #

Login to Send PM

I know it's been 3 weeks since you posted this but in case anyone else is wondering, I bought cimexa from that site and they delivered it to me in Canada just fine! It was marginally more expensive with the conversion to CAD but hopefully it'll all be worth it

5. somanybugs

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Jan 13 2017 13:56:59
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi, I know this post was a while ago, I have the same problem now.
    I also live in Canada, I was trying to buy many things such as Cimexa, portable heater, Nuvan Strips, and passive BB alert Monitors.
    All sites i found including US Bedbugs, Bedbug Supply, and Amazon charge a huge amount of shipping.
    The cost of shipping is double, triple the cost of the goods.
    If there is any sites that make it easier for Canadian to purchase all these useful tools, PLEASE HELP!!!

6. bugged-cdn

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Jan 13 2017 15:39:04
    #

Login to Send PM

I bought Cimexa from pestcontroloutlet.com

You will pay more for shipping for anything from the States, that's just the way it is unfortunately.

Stay away from Amazon for bed bug stuff -- they accept returns for everything.

7. somanybugs

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Jan 13 2017 17:34:44
    #

Login to Send PM

bugged-cdn - 1 hour ago  » 
    I bought Cimexa from pestcontroloutlet.com
    You will pay more for shipping for anything from the States, that's just the way it is unfortunately.
    Stay away from Amazon for bed bug stuff -- they accept returns for everything.

Thank you for sharing!
    they do charge the least delivery fee. I'll go with that.
    Yeah, I will stay away from amazon then

8. bugged-cdn

Posted 2 years ago
    Fri Jan 13 2017 17:41:35
    #

Login to Send PM

pestcontroloutlet.com also sells Nuvan and you can get passive monitors from Bed bug mutts in Vancouver.

Hope this helps.

9. cantcallit2016

Posted 2 years ago
    Sat Jan 14 2017 3:02:29
    #

Login to Send PM

I am so sorry too hear what your going through I myself have sleeping issues very rough had issues with what appears too be bites on my body as well for 8 and a half months but no signs other than some blood a few times and what appears too be bites searched high and low no bb, she'd skins, feces been using DE for about a month and about too start using cimexa when it is delivered too my door knock on wood but I have sprinkled just a small dusting of DE and no problems with the dust so far hope you get rid of your problem soon!!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,897 posts in 49,843 topics over 154 months by 21,812 of 22,278 members. Latest: jls954, bedbbg, Bolshoibooze88