(4 posts)
  1. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Fri Dec 27 2013 11:50:47
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

As many of the questions are about faecal traces I have created a specific gallery of faecal trace signs from my library of images and added some notes as well.

http://www.bed-bugs.co.uk/bedbugslimitedbedbuggallery.html

You can also access it via the FlickR link below in case you want to embed and ask a specific question.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bedbugsuk/sets/72157634967512613/

I will be working on one for eggs in the next few weeks so keep an eye out for it.

Hope it helps people.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  2. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Sat Dec 28 2013 13:07:46
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks, David. Very helpful.

The pictures of fecal on the ceiling surprises me. It looked like tall ceilings too, based on the location of the door.

They
    Are
    Out
    There
    = TAOT
  3. AbsolutelyFreaking

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Sat Dec 28 2013 15:47:24
    #

Login to Send PM

Yes David your fecal photographs are very detailed and informative! Just about everything anyone would ever want to know about bed bug fecal.

I happened to be talking to a local PCO the other day and let him try my Bed Bug Blue out. He thought it was really cool. But then said he probably wouldn't need it because he knows what fecal looks like and that it's usually in "clusters." So I asked him "What about an early infestation where you might not find a "cluster" of fecal or for someone that doesn't have as much experience as you"? He agreed that it would definitely be useful in those situations!

Again, very detailed and informative fecal photos David.

4. theyareoutthere

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Sat Dec 28 2013 16:51:38
    #

Login to Send PM

One of the pictures had it more spread out. I also thought it was typically in clusters, and there should be shed skins and even live ones nearby. My understanding is it wouldn't be out in the middle of the room but mainly on the bed.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

293,483 posts in 49,273 topics over 152 months by 21,594 of 22,016 members. Latest: evil11, Airbnbug, junojunk