Dark stains in bags

(3 posts)
  1. mellen1990

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Sat Mar 9 2019 13:01:57
    #

Login to Send PM

Would it be unusual to find bed bug fecal stains in a bag? In two of our bags I have found some dark black/brown stains along the seams that are permanent. There were no other signs present such as casings. We have never had any known infestations, just an exposure at Kalahari within the last few months. All of our passive monitors have been negative for about 2 months. I just have no clue what these stains could be and I’m still a little paranoid. I’ll try post links to the pics. Thanks in advance !

https://www.flickr.com/photos/141522637@N04/shares/zZ3ne1
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/141522637@N04/shares/uh1B7c

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Sat Mar 9 2019 17:13:13
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

While the colour is close it’s not faecal as the fine detail of the image is incorrect.

Hope that helps.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.
  3. mellen1990

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Sat Mar 9 2019 17:22:23
    #

Login to Send PM

Yes, that’s very helpful! Definitely makes me feel better. Thank you David!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

286,532 posts in 47,701 topics over 147 months by 21,020 of 21,346 members. Latest: pray4mojo, yassine, tsm