Cryonite and White Powder

(1 post)
  1. mol

newbite

Posted 8 years ago
    Mon Oct 11 2010 14:09:44
    #

Login to Send PM

I didn't find this site until after getting my house treated, but now I wish I had! We live in the western suburbs of Chicago in a single family home. My baby was getting bitten, I called a bed bug exterminator. he sprayed my entire house with cryonite and also put a white powder down in every room. 6 days later we got more bug bites but the company said to wait 10 days before calling. I called again and this time they didn't bother with the cryonite, they just put down another white powder. This happened 2 days ago, my baby is still getting bitten, and each time we put down the powder it is a MASSIVE clean up 2 to 3 days later, and i have no place to really play with my baby and 2 year old. I have a 6 month warranty with this company and paid a LOT of money. I would prefer to not have to pay another company, but this one only does cryonite and this white powder. What should I do? Also, I now believe that my car has been infested. My daughter got a bite after we had been in the car an hour and a half and hadn't been in our own home all weekend. Should I hire the dogs who detect bed bugs to find out where exactly they are? I'm at my wits end and am about to cancel my son's birthday party because I can't have people in my house with these bugs

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,846 posts in 49,561 topics over 153 months by 21,714 of 22,159 members. Latest: Guardian4, bughelpplz, defeatthem45