Could These Be Old Eggs

(1 post)
  1. Hopefullybugfree

newbite

Posted 2 weeks ago
    Fri Nov 2 2018 13:57:14
    #

Login to Send PM

It's been a little over a month since my third spraying for bed bugs and while I have not seen any live bugs since then, I've always been a bit paranoid that some of them may have survived. Just yesterday though I looked under my bed and noticed badly stained spots in the corners of my bed frame and even a couple of eggs on the underside. Now I had noticed the stains before on the top side right above these spots, but the stains weren't as bad and I had never seen eggs before.

I quickly sprayed, steamed, and scrubbed down these corners so if I see any eggs in the next few days I will know that they are fresh. However I was just wondering if it's normal for eggs and fecal stains to stay stuck on wooden surfaces even after being killed, or if this is likely a new infestation and I should call my PCO back to check on it.

Like I said, I haven't seen any live bugs again yet, but I feel like it's only a matter of time.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

281,578 posts in 46,826 topics over 143 months by 20,660 of 21,557 members. Latest: Dread Bugs, gbbedbug, BuggedOUTinOH