Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug bites, skin, etc.

Could bites look like this (slash/line instead of dot in middle)?

(5 posts)
  1. Buggedandfrustrated

newbite

Posted 10 months ago
    Tue Dec 12 2017 20:12:24
    #

Login to Send PM

So of course I know that you cannot diagnose bed bugs from bites alone but I am wondering if anyone has had bites like this before? They seem strange to me becuase there was almost a faint red line through them and there seemed to be a short dash/slash through each bite instead of a dot. Seemed sort of weird to me so wanted to ask the crowd!

2. Help please

Posted 10 months ago
    Wed Dec 13 2017 4:13:17
    #

Login to Send PM

Looks a bit like a scratch to me. Sometimes i get the same thing when i scratch

3. Pattycake

Posted 10 months ago
    Wed Dec 13 2017 17:40:00
    #

Login to Send PM

I've had several things that look like a scratch then turn into three or four separate bites as the day goes on..does it itch?

4. DEaddict

newbite

Posted 10 months ago
    Wed Dec 13 2017 18:06:35
    #

Login to Send PM

Pattycake - 23 minutes ago  » 
    I've had several things that look like a scratch then turn into three or four separate bites as the day goes on..does it itch?

I had the exact same thing. I thought I just scratched my shin until a day later and got a closer look. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

5. Pattycake

Posted 10 months ago
    Thu Dec 14 2017 21:09:33
    #

Login to Send PM

Mine were a little smaller..about four bites for each one...crazy crazy bugs. The whole thing amazes me. Oh, and pisses me off too..lol

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

280,447 posts in 46,579 topics over 142 months by 20,544 of 21,410 members. Latest: itchymama4, PrismArc, unclejohn