Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Tales of Bed Bug Woe

Convincend that I will always have them unless I vikane gas all I own!

(2 posts)

Tags:

1. Itchybutdealing

Posted 10 years ago
    Mon Aug 4 2008 12:45:11
    #

Login to Send PM

Unfortunately we don't have the money to to do our apartment, my parents home, our car. All three have been treated, chemically and steamed and vacuumed and we still get bites (for sure in our apt and possibly still in other two) We are so careful. All is plastic bagged, all is dried or washed and dried in hot water. I just don't know what to do anymore. It has been six months and my kids want most of their toys back. Vikane gassing all would mean dipping into their college fund. I have spoken to the coop to do a search but we have done all that we can do at this point. I just feel totally stuck and everyone is getting sick of my tale of woe! Suggestions? Donations for housing hardships from govt for bbs?

2. Adele

Posted 10 years ago
    Mon Aug 4 2008 14:59:50
    #

Login to Send PM

Dearest Itchy - do you own your apartment? are you in an apartment building or a standalone house?

Vikane all of your stuff will only really help you if you move out into an uninfested living space

by the way - my vikane (and someone else's as well) did not work 100% (mine worked about 90%) and so I am still living with chemicals and treating my new place

the so have to be very careful

I'm afraid that you own your apt and if that is the case - your best bet is to talk to your PCO about your most viable options if you can't leave your home

you may be reinfested from some other source - in which case Vikane is not a good option

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

291,416 posts in 48,817 topics over 151 months by 21,435 of 21,838 members. Latest: dc8184, bedbugtoronto, stinson