Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Tales of Bed Bug Woe

Confused, Frustrated, and Glad

(2 posts)
  1. DreDay17

Posted 7 years ago
    Thu Sep 20 2012 11:14:10
    #

Login to Send PM

I'll give you a little timeline so you can get the gist of my situation. I won't include when we found them but I will include my last known sighting.

Also, I remember that I use to hear like this "noises" up in the roof. I would suspect that we had birds up there. I remember that even a neighbor told me that there was a birds nest on our "chimney"

Last known sighting was in early august. I fount two dead ones and one live one that had crawled on my brothers pillow. I found the first dead one on the wall almost towards the ceiling. It was not moving and when I breathed on it several times for about 2 minutes. It did not move one bit(i had it on tape). The second time was when I was looking around and found a dead one near the a crack in the door frame above the bathroom door. It had some white powder on it and it seemed the DE got to it. The live one I found seemed to not have fed and seemed to have not have fed at all recently. It seemed dry to a certain extent. Keep in mind that prior to this I had not seen a bed bug at all for about 2 1/2 months.

Now late August we finally self treated and once again no new sightings at all. Though for the past few days I've been noticing bumps popping up. Some I could verify has not bites and some seemed like old reactions. Though I have encountered some that seem new and are red. The strangest thing about it is that it is all on my back. Keep in mind when I believed that the infestation was at a peak I used to always get bumps appearing on my stomach. Now i'm getting them all on my back. Mostly in the "upper middle section". What is confusing me about this is that I where t shirts to bed and shorts. I have no bumps/bites on my legs at all. I have non on my stomach, face, hands, or arms.

They all seem constrained to my back and it doesn't make any sense to me. I know for a fact that there is nothing on my bed. I know that I have not seen anything crawling on the couches or chairs or anything present.

Now I have seen a lot more gnats and mosquito's. Can they bite through clothing?

I also have been seeing these bugs that could only seem to resemble bettles. I even remember one time seeing on of them fall from of the ceiling and nearly landing on me. Also I saw one on the wall that literally feel down and tried to scamper away. So as you see there is a lot of things going. All I know is that in this time period the bed bugs would have had a significant increase in population if they had been biting this long.

2. DreDay17

Posted 7 years ago
    Thu Sep 20 2012 20:19:54
    #

Login to Send PM

bringing this up for opinions

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,404 posts in 50,189 topics over 156 months by 21,934 of 22,435 members. Latest: esedndwi, Help123, Bedbugdaydreams