(2 posts)
  1. sleeplessinUES

newbite

Posted 9 years ago
    Mon Nov 29 2010 13:59:46
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi Everyone,

This website has been a Godsend! My question is for those of you who have already undergone treatments. I live in NYC and had my first treatment on Friday (Happy Thanksgiving to us!). I know that we need to keep everything bagged, and our PCO (who was INCREDIBLE!) told us to hold off on vacuuming/mopping/etc until just before the second treatment. My question is, what is ok to clean and what is not? Can I dust? Can I dry swiffer non-perimeter areas of the floor? I don't know if I can live in bags AND have a horribly dirty floor for the next three weeks!

Any tips are appreciated.

2. so unsettling

Posted 9 years ago
    Mon Nov 29 2010 15:08:47
    #

Login to Send PM

Best to go by what the PCO says. I did almost none of my usual cleaning throughout 3 treatments. I just worried that I might interfere with a residual that was still working. Those bags are tough, but you get used to them after a while. I think I might always use them now, although eventually I will put the bags in my dresser.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,373 posts in 50,181 topics over 156 months by 21,932 of 22,430 members. Latest: Beachhouse, bbguy, Ladybug1993