Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug pest control firms (PCOs), Bed bug k9s, etc.

Cincinnati/Dayton OH area pcos suggestions? A few questions, etc.

(27 posts)
  1. storm23

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Sep 14 2012 19:20:21
    #

Login to Send PM

I’m new here, having just discovered 4 live bugs in my house over the last 2 weeks or so. I’m pretty positive they are in fact bed bugs but I can’t seem to upload the pics I took to photobucket to post here to confirm at the moment.

But here’s my question: Not that I can really afford it , but I obviously want to have a professional come out and inspect and hopefully come up with a treatment plan. I am in the southwest Ohio area (Cincinnati/Dayton areas), and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of a good PCO? Of course, there’s the bigger known companies like Orkin, Terminix or Scherzinger. I’m wondering if they would be the better way to go, or get a smaller independantly owned place that specify they treat bed bugs? Anyone have any experience with any in the local area, big or small?

I imagine it’s wise to have several companies come out and inspect and compare findings & estimates, correct? Do most of these companies offer free inspections/estimates? What should I ask each one?

I am so overwhelmed right now, but I’m trying to be calm and take the right steps here and not completely freak out. I want to do this right, and in the most cost effective manner as I can as I’m stressed enough financially and otherwise as it is. Do any companies offer any type of payment plans or is that pretty unheard of?

Any help, advice, suggestions appreciated.

2. KillerQueen

oldtimer

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Sep 14 2012 23:22:21
    #

Login to Send PM

If you want you can email the pictures to me for ID. bedbugwarrior at yahoo dot com. First start with the proper ID and then if needed you should read the faq's section. I believe there is a discussion about what to look for in a company and which questions to ask.

My first choice would always be to go with the smaller local companies. I think they hire and manage better then the "chain" outfits. Think of it as burger king for a burger or the steak house down the road for the real deal.

Like I said - I wouldn't put that much effort into anything yet until you confirm you do in fact have a problem.

3. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Sep 14 2012 23:24:06
    #

Login to Send PM

There may be one or two active posters on the site from your area who have already hired a PCO this week.

That said, I suggest you read the posts tagged Dayton PCOs, Cincinnati PCOs, and Ohio PCOs (click tags at top of thread), since you will then benefit from many others' experiences over time.

There's a FAQ on what to ask prospective PCOs.

Also note that large firms often work in an area larger than one city -- some even work as large an area as Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio, for example. That may be unusual, but if you see one recommended, don't hesitate to call a firm that's an hour or so away, especially if they're in-state.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  4. storm23

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Sat Sep 15 2012 9:46:56
    #

Login to Send PM

KillerQueen & Nobugsonme, thank you for the replies, it is appreciated. I will continue to read all of the information I can find here. This site has been very informative and helpful so far!

KillerQueen, thanks for the offer to help ID. Email being sent right after I post this.

5. Neverthought

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Thu Sep 20 2012 9:13:49
    #

Login to Send PM

I too am in the Cincinnati area - also looking for a PCO. I talked to OSU and they also advised me to maybe look for a smaller company as they retain employees and train them better but they could not give me any names due to conflict of interest. I am so frustrated with my situation.
    I was told that buying anything from the store will not help as far as killing on contact & the DE stuff can take weeks.
    I have heard of ACE being a good pest control - but im not sure ???
    If you hear of any good PCO's please let me know.

6. cinciNASTIbugs

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Thu Sep 20 2012 15:57:23
    #

Login to Send PM

A lot of the companies around here will do a free inspection, a couple will have you pay for the inspection, but then put that towards the cost of treatment.
    I would have as many as you can schedule in a short time frame come out, ID for you, and go with who you feel comfortable, depending on the treatment option you want.

Terminex wasnt available when i was having a problem, their computer was down. Orkin came, but I felt like the guy really didnt look around. Just gave me a postive ID, and got out of my house. Also gave me a quote, without really looking at what he was treating.

The Scherzinger guy was very nice, but they were not available for a month to do treatment, and i really couldnt wait.

I went with Rose Pest Control. I have been happy so far. It's been almost 3 weeks since my last treatment...so just being anxiously optimistic that it's over for me!

But I would read up as much as you can about treatment options, so you have your questions ready, and go with who you feel will do the best job for your situation.

Good Luck!!!

7. Neverthought

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Thu Sep 20 2012 17:05:57
    #

Login to Send PM

I actually called Rose today, I am waiting to hear from them.
    I have ONE chance to do this right, (which I beleive is finding the right company) because I have to borrow money from my mother. I dont want to borrow at all but feel like I just do not have another option. I have my daughter sleeping on the couch. I am a mess! I have anxiety issues and this has just really made me so much worse.
    This started out as I saw bats flying into my attic. That in turn led me to investigate, which led me to a bug, which led me to Orkin saying I had bats ( without looking in attic ) to Scherzinger said I had bats and a bat bug...he then calls me later and says " nope, bed bug " He did not look in attic either. I hear BEDBUG and freak out -- start cleaning like mad crazy & my house isnt even messy ( i know that doesnt matter but just sayin ) Weeks go by and im basically thinking only about bedbugs...not bats & not bat bugs.
    I then regain a little control & I called ACE who told me to call Advantage Wild Life to check out the bat situation first & I did just that. I did have to pay Advantage 190.00 ( borrowed from mom ) but he did look in the attic & had a 30 ft ladder to do so. Climbed on my roof - the whole deal-- Now if anyone has a Animal control problem, I would call them 100% ! The Advantage guy gave me a tube & told me to send the 3 bugs I had found to OSU. He had the office whom I must add, are so very nice, sympathetic & caring call me with mailing info ect.
    I did what he said and 3 days later OSU called me with confirmed bed bug.
    This has already been going on a month! Ive been wrapping, bagging, washing, drying, sweeping.. no sleeping!!
    Please keep me updated on Rose. I need to atleast get 3 pest peeps out here from what ive read on the FAQS section on here when choosing a PCO.
    Did you ask for referneces by any chance ?
    Thank you for your post !! Please let me know how its going.

8. cinciNASTIbugs

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Thu Sep 20 2012 18:43:25
    #

Login to Send PM

I didnt ask for references. I probably should have. I did pay for a subscription to angie list for the very reason of getting reviews on companies...but honeslty, not that many people post about bed bug reviews...or dont want to.

I sort of went with my gut. Plus, Rose is an old company, adn their are reviews on here, if you put it in the search button, from people in chicago, northern ohio and detroit. You could also do the same for any other larger companies.

But i really think it depends on your individual situation in who you go with.

I liked the man who came out from Rose a lot, though he is not the person who ended up doing treatment. but he really took a thorough look through all the rooms and made me feel the most comfortable. I also went for heat treatment, and so far have needed one chemical follow up...crossing my fingers that that is it.

I really would find out exactly what each PCO's plan is, which chemicals they will use and where, what their follow up is, what their guarantee is. Write it all down, and which ever you choose, make sure they follow through completely.
    Also do the best you can following their directions for prep and clean up

9. storm23

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Thu Sep 20 2012 20:32:13
    #

Login to Send PM

This week has been crazy with other stuff I had going on that I couldn't control so I haven't had anyone out yet to inspect. I'm planning on making phone calls first thing in the morning to get some people out here.

Neverthought - I have anxiety too, and this certainly isn't helping. I can relate. I've been trying to be calm about this, but I can't even bring myself to sit on my couch (I found one live one there), and I have been sleeping in my bed, but I dread it every night and I toss and turn and wake up on and off all night. I've found 2 in the bedroom so far. Every night, I catch myself prolonging the inevitable task of going to bed. Its been getting later and later with each night.

CinciNastiBugs - ha, i did the same thing and joined angie's list for look (figured I could use it for other stuff too as I need a new dentist as well..lol). Sure Thing Pest Control was one that had some good reviews overall, but most weren't in regards to bed bugs. I was trying to see if you could search reviews for one company by keyword, but didn't look like you could unless I wasn't looking hard enough. There was a couple other local ones up in Lebanon that I might try as well. I looked up Rose Pest Control. I saw two, Rose Pest Control and Rose Pest Solutions. Are they the same?

10. Neverthought

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Sep 21 2012 14:17:41
    #

Login to Send PM

I talked to Rose Pest Solutions - I am wondering if they are the same ??

I have a guy coming out Monday - He said the heat treatment for a home under 2000 sq ft would be around 2500.00 - 90 day guarantee - will come back out if any bugs are seen and treat.
    he said they heat the home at 130 deg for 6 hours.

I am still looking for atleast 2 other companies for a quote, not having much luck.

Storm23 - I know exactly what your talking about. I cant sleep, I am looking at everything I see.
    I have all hardwood floors and I always think im seeing something.
    I just honestly cant control my anxiety and dont know how much more of this I can take.

CinciNastiBugs -- Thanks for your advice ! Did you go with Rose pest solutions ? Or is there 2 different Rose companies ?

I just want this to be over.

Please keep me updated on your progress

If I find any other pest people, I will post or message you.

11. storm23

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Sep 21 2012 15:41:35
    #

Login to Send PM

I talked to Rose Pest Solutions today too. I also have them coming out on Monday morning.

I spoke with Sure Thing Pest Control as well, and have them coming later in the evening Monday. Sure Thing charges $75 to inspect, but that goes toward treatment if I decide to go with them and they said the chemical treatments generally run $350 - $500, with 2 treatments, depending on the particular situaton. They told me the majority of their customers with bed bugs only need 2 treatments. I have no idea if that's a good price or not. Silly me didn't even ask Rose about cost when I was on the phone with them - *eyeroll at myself* - will definitely be asking that when they come to inspect Monday and see how they compare.

Still debating on the other 2 smaller companies in my area or looking at some more.

$2500 for heat treatment. Ouch. Amazing how such tiny little creatures can create such havoc and cost so much to eradicate. Unless I win the Powerball, I don't think I could do the heat treatment.

So much stress. Last night when I went to bed, I was laying there and felt a tiny tickle on my arm. I never moved so fast in my life swatting at my arm and trying to get away. Glad my dog was the only one who witnessed that..lol. I don't know if it was one or not, if it was, I think I flung it across the room.

12. cinciNASTIbugs

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Sep 21 2012 18:37:13
    #

Login to Send PM

I sort of think those two rose companies are one in the same...

My only problem with rose was that their contract said heat and then DE. I cant be positive, but i dont think the DE was ever done when the heat treatment was over. So if you decide to go with them and or anyone else, just make sure everything they say they will do, they do, and if not insist.

I think if i had to go through it again (please no!), i may see if they could throw in one chemical treatment 2 weeks after the heat...just incase. I mean in my case i saw one bb 3 weeks after treatment so they did come out and do chemical as part of their guarantee, but i would prefer they would do it more to be proactive vs. preventative.

There was one other company in the area, i cant remember the name> I didnt go with them, but remember that one of the men is on a bed bug commitee...that almost swayed me, i figured at least he would know more about bb behavior and new treatments, that kind of thing vs. other pest companies that treat bb but may not specialize.

13. storm23

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Sun Sep 23 2012 10:38:29
    #

Login to Send PM

I hope the heat & follow up chemical after seeing one is working for you cinci!

Thanks for sharing your experiences with Rose. They're coming here tomorrow to inspect. I'm so stressed out, but hopefully I'll feel better once I get a professional opinion and can start looking at the best options.

14. Neverthought

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Thu Sep 27 2012 12:49:41
    #

Login to Send PM

well -- I liked the guy that came out and talked to me from Rose. He was very honest and I valued his opinion. What did you think Storm23 ?

He told me he couldnt find any signs of them... suggested I get back to my life because if they are going to show up, there going to show up in a week or two weeks. He said in cases like this, he has told them, what he is telling me & has not heard back from any one of them. He said it wont cost any more or less, but to treat when he doesnt see no signs of them.. he wouldnt recommend.
    He did a check of the couch, underneath couch, box spring and mattress, up stairs & downstairs, walls and corner. HE listened very well and did not rush through any part of his visit.
    He said for me to call him anytime & he will come back.
    Rose was my second inspection.

I had Redwine come out saturday..... not good - very unprofessional in to many ways to list.

Im finding it hard to get back to life. Rose Pest told me to unbag my stuff - but im paranoid and im finding it hard to do.

I had called ACE prior to Rose coming out - ACE does chemical treatment only and they recommened Valley Pest Control for heat treatment.
    I called Baked Bed Bugz & they never called me back.
    Redwine would be a big fat no . Although he also did not find any he was trying to get me to schedule for that wendsday. he was very rough with my bed & i thought he was going to rip my encasements. He did rip my chair -- . It was pretty bad, I felt.

I do have three little bites on my leg - i dont know if there bb or what ??

15. storm23

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Thu Sep 27 2012 13:42:10
    #

Login to Send PM

I wonder if we had the same guy from Rose.. The guy that inspected for me was very nice. I had live samples, so he confirmed them again for me, and inspected my bed and a chair in the living room and saw the fecal spots on the couch. He didn't fully inspect everything since I had the live samples. He went over everything with me and seemed like he knew what he was talking about and gave me estimates on cost. I had Sure Thing Pest Control out as well, and he inspected the two places I have found live bugs (couch and bed) and gave me his estimates (much, much cheaper than Rose). He was a little more vague when talking to me and when he gave me the prep sheet when I asked what they require for prep work, he basically told me it was up to me what I wanted to do on the list (for chemical, Sure Thing doesn't do heat apparently).

I actually had Redwine written down to call and see, now maybe I shouldn't. I have a few others that I want to call still. I think Ace is one of them as well. Hopefully we can both find one that works well for our circumstances and takes care of these things for us! Keep me posted on how it goes!

16. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 7 years ago
    Thu Sep 27 2012 13:54:07
    #

Login to Send PM

Neverthought,

If you are at all concerned that you might have a bat bug, Loubugs (Lou Sorkin) is an entomologist who participates here who can ID them. Other experts here may be able to also. If you have a very clear image, this can possibly be done online.

I am not an expert, but my understanding is that if you find a bug but there are no signs (fecal stains, etc.) and you have bats, it seems like this is a possibility. Most big PCOs have access to an entomologist who should be able to ID a bat but but it would depend on whether the sample was shown to the person who could ID it.

17. Neverthought

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Thu Sep 27 2012 17:29:27
    #

Login to Send PM

This all started end of July for me. I actually thought I had bats. I saw bats flying in ( i thought ) my attic vent. This led me to do some investigating upstairs to the room below that vent. The vent runs the lenght of the house - night after night im looking for the bats - night after night I have my ear against the wall trying to hear something. This led me into finding a bug on my sons ceiling. I bagged it. I called orkin - said bats - without looking in attic ( in my house, there is no access from house ) I called scherzlinger for the bat problem - he quoted me a bat exclusion, looked at the bug and said it was bat bug ( which I know you cant do with human eyes ) he then calls me about 2 hrs later and told me it was a bed bug. So, I FREAK OUT! I start bagging and washing - I was up for days. I had forgotten all about the bats at this point. My mom had to talk me down & said you need to find out if you have bats. I called ACE who told me to call Advantage wild life & so I did. Advantage came out and he did look in attic - no bats. He said I had some bachlor bats & there was a few droppings thats it. No bat exlusion needed. He said bats dont like my type of siding. They were very nice, I have to add. He gave me tube & told me to send the bugs ( found 2 more while madness cleaning was going on ) to Ohio State for ID - I did that & OSU told me I had sent them 2 bed bugs. When I talked to OSU he did tell me it was unusal to be finding the bugs where they were found. 2 on the ceiling - is unusal he said in a untreated home. So far this is the bug total - I found 1 dead on a vent down stairs ( this was sent to osu ), 2 on ceiling up stairs bedroom - 1 dead in kitchen cabinet - 1 i saw walking on a bean bag type chair in middle of the day ( sent to OSU )
    So thats 5 total.
    I dont know what to do because Ohio State says the 2 I sent were bed bugs.
    Im considering a dog because I cant go back to my life I feel like.
    I am convinced there here. Ive been in this crazy state of mind for over a month. Ive missed doctor appointments, I have been screwing up big time.
    I also have to add that when it was confirmed bedbug, the neighbor who had been here all summer decides to then tell me he was over at a friends who had bed bugs and was trying to tell me he didnt bring them here..... he said -- that " incident " was weeks ago -- I felt so betrayed as I felt his mother should have told me before not AFTER.
    I am at a loss. Ive told the Pest people, they have to keep in mind, this has been going on for a month so ive been cleaning for a month & my house wasnt even dirty to begin with.
    I know that doesnt matter but Im thinking maybe a dog or maybe ?????????????
    Im loosing it.

18. Neverthought

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Thu Sep 27 2012 18:01:09
    #

Login to Send PM

I thought you couldnt ID with human eyes but maybe so.
    I did find something this morning. I looked and looked at it - it is SO small. I cant tell if it is a fed bug, cuz I do have 3 bits in 2 different places from last night. I found this crawling in a strange place - the top of the toilet lid ? - I have a 10x mag glass and I just cant make it out.
    I wonder if I could take a picture and send it to whom you say ?

Storm23, I was actually thinking of you Monday. If you live in Blueash then we had the same guy. He said he was headed to Blueash. He was an older gentleman, with a gentle soul - I could tell. He was very caring.
    I would steer clear of Redwine. He was a hot mess. He wanted a copy of my paper from OSU. At first he said he wanted the header ( OSU stamp ) - then after I made a face, he said he wanted it to show his customers, because he didnt know that you could do that. Although, I must add he went on and on how he was a big fan of susan jones, who ID the bugs. I did not give him a copy. I thought that was kinda shady. So, he was at my house on Saturday and was trying to schedule me for a heat treatment for Wendsday at the price of 1500.00 w/ only a 30 day gurantee..... and said, well this appointment might not be available later. I said, thats fine becuase Im looking at other compaines. I asked him why he only has a 30 day when others have 90 -- He said they cost more and anything after 30 days would be a reinfestation & that they would be gone after a heat treatment. I said to him ...... well, if you cant find them now and I have a heat treatment & I find ONE and you come back but cant find any.......... doesnt mean a reinfestation. It was confusing. He was confusing. Nothing in writing, nothing and the way he tossed my belonging around and ripped my chair the way he did. I thought he was going to take a staple or two out but he ripped it, in two places.

I am thinking about calling Valley. I checked there website out & they are family owned.
    They were recommeded by ACE cuz ACE does not have heat treatment, but he did over the phone quote me some pricing. Its all very expensive.

I have seen Sure Thing at my neighbors house ( different neighbor then my other posting )
    They have been there several times.

Can bed bugs go to one house to another without contact to anyone in that house ? Im just kinda wondering whats going on around here. I saw the neighbor across the street remove a mattress, another neighbor was told to me that they had/have bed bugs and then this little old ladys house has sure thing coming over alot it seems. Seems kinda weird.

Storm23, lets keep each other updated. Im going to call Valley just to see what they say.

I did talk to the owner of Hershey - the bedbug sniffing dog - He lives off Winton road. He told me for my size house it would be 200.00. Whereas, if I had Rose, that would be 300.00 for a sniffing dog.
    The guy that has Hershey is Canine Bedbug Finder LLC . When I spoke with him he was very nice also. He told me him & his wife had a bed bug issue so they are very understanding.

Why doesnt cincinnati have more resources.

19. cinciNASTIbugs

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Thu Sep 27 2012 19:24:10
    #

Login to Send PM

Good luck to you guys as you make your decision...
    just thought I would add:

Rose and Scherzinger quoted heat treatment within a couple hundred dollars of eachother.

Orkin was $1000 cheaper. Both rose and Scherzinger said if that was really the price Orkin gave for my entire house that i should go with them. but they wereboth very skeptical. They said it would take 3 trucks for our house, adn that these guys may turn up with 2 and realize they wouldnt be able to complete the job. And it's true. Unlike the other 2 companies, orkin never bothered to measure my house or anything before they wrote out the quote. I decided i didnt want to risk takign an appointment, having it not work out, and having to wait to rebook an appt was not worth it to me! (plus i was never impressed with Orkin in the first place).

I do think if i could have mentally survived the thought of doing chemical (the idea that they were not all going to die right away, was too much for me), i probably would have gone that route, and maybe would next time!

20. Neverthought

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Thu Sep 27 2012 20:37:06
    #

Login to Send PM

Thank you CinciNastibugs you have been really so very helpful & supportive. I am surprised not many other cincinnati people are on here considering the big problem it is. I THINK we are number 1 for bed bugs.... woo hoo ! Go Cincinnati!!
    Seriously though, you have been a HUGE help.
    This website has been a HUGE help.
    I have learned more here then anywhere else I have looked.
    Its also comforting im not alone, although I feel alone, I see survivers here and like Storm23, we are going through the exact same thing.
    I told the man from Rose that I saw the company name on here as recommended and he said he reads the bedbugger forums .. so I have to give a shout out to the Rose Pest Control. He was super.

I agree, It is mental anguish, thats for sure. I would have to do the heat treatment too, although I would have to borrow the money to do it, I just cant keep on like this & with my type of personality I just wont be able to let it go.

I dont know what to do as noone can find any fecal stains, or bugs.

Im wondering if those monitering devices work & if I should go that route or just call in the k9.

My mind is all confused.

Again, thank you , thank you, thank you.

21. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Sep 28 2012 14:32:16
    #

Login to Send PM

Neverthought, if your previous bugs were ID'd by the entomologists at Ohio State, then that's a solid ID. Susan Jones knows her stuff.

Rose has a good reputation too.

If you like, you can post the current bug photo here. It's probably the same but you never know. There are instructions here. Make sure you upload the full-size (largest possible) image to flickr, and then you can embed a medium sized one here and if your settings allow the world to view the photos, we can click on it and get to "all sizes" and see the full-size image. Lou Sorkin participates here and can view the image too, a can other experts.

By the way, in response to something you said above, I believe the FAQ on choosing a PCO says you should talk to three firms -- to see what kind of treatment is available, to assess their knowledge, to find out costs and options-- but they don't all have to come out and inspect.

It seems strange that none of the firms you called in can find any evidence, and yet you have found several confirmed bed bugs. (Not having typical signs can suggest it might be a closely-related species, as they act a bit differently, from what I gather-- not an expert.)

Are you in a free-standing house? In other words, is it possible they're coming from an attached neighbor?

22. Neverthought

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Sep 28 2012 16:08:22
    #

Login to Send PM

The thing im wondering about is when I sent the bugs - I sent 2 bedbugs - 1 weird looking thing that looked like a mite - I have a dog & found the mite dead near where he sleeps.
    The other bug I sent, i wasnt even sure if it was a bug.. it looked like a balloon... but very small. I didnt know what it was, if anything.
    When I got the report it said -- 2 immature bed bugs - 1 wolf spider - 1 red flour beetle -

When I looked these up, they - meaning the flour beetle and wolf spider - look NOTHING like the bugs I sent in. I know what a wolf spider looks like.
    The mite looking thing doesnt look like a red flour beetle at all or a wolf spider. Im wondering if they got mine mixed up with someones elses ??

23. Neverthought

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Sep 28 2012 16:10:24
    #

Login to Send PM

I am in a free standing house - I have neighbors but not attached to my house.
    Like a normal little neighborhood.

24. MartyOhio

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Tue Jun 21 2016 12:55:29
    #

Login to Send PM

Another Cincinnatian - years later - are you folks still around? For your sakes, I hope NOT because I hope your problems are SOLVED!!!

25. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 3 years ago
    Tue Jun 21 2016 15:06:35
    #

Login to Send PM

MartyOhio,
    Most people let us know if their problems persist. When someone's gone, it's often a good sign. I recommend not reviving old threads like this without good reason. Most people don't click the link to subscribe and get updates when a thread is revived. If you want to discuss your situation, or Cincinnati/Dayton PCOs, it's probably best to start a new thread.

26. MartyOhio

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Tue Jun 21 2016 15:26:59
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks, Nobugs. I did start a new thread, and your point is taken. Good moderating! Thanks for keeping these forums going. It's nice to feel like you're not the only one losing your mind!

27. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 3 years ago
    Wed Jun 22 2016 1:46:22
    #

Login to Send PM

MartyOhio,
    Thanks for your kind words.
    You are not alone and you will get through this!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,822 posts in 50,044 topics over 155 months by 21,876 of 22,362 members. Latest: jnnafnlys01, simo7, Datnguyen