Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

cimexa?

(4 posts)
  1. cantcallit2016

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Feb 19 2017 1:53:39
    #

Login to Send PM

Is it safe too put cimexa between mattress and box springs with my encasement already on have already used some on legs and frame and that didn't bother me

2. BBuster

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Feb 19 2017 2:02:20
    #

Login to Send PM

It is safer than DE so yes you can. It is not toxic
    Your skin can get very dry on contact.
    If you apply it dry, than leave the room for one hour or so as the dust is very thin and floats for a while.
    Just don't eat or inhale it

I'm not a professional.

3. cantcallit2016

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Feb 19 2017 2:36:46
    #

Login to Send PM

Lol trust me I know all about de took forever too shampoo that mess out of my carpet and my hands paid dearly made sure too wear face, eye and hand protection this time went ahead and dusted around the putter frame box springs and bottom of mattress all I had was a new paint brush but it worked did around wall outlets and bottom of walls around the bedroom left my bedroom window raised and closed the door after and ty for your comments

4. cantcallit2016

Posted 2 years ago
    Sun Feb 19 2017 2:37:19
    #

Login to Send PM

Lol trust me I know all about de took forever too shampoo that mess out of my carpet and my hands paid dearly made sure too wear face, eye and hand protection this time went ahead and dusted around the putter frame box springs and bottom of mattress all I had was a new paint brush but it worked did around wall outlets and bottom of walls around the bedroom left my bedroom window raised and closed the door after and ty for your comments

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,827 posts in 49,817 topics over 154 months by 21,804 of 22,271 members. Latest: wish2bbbfree, pedwards, Mawa316