Chimney sweep in panama city

(4 posts)
  1. sootracer

newbite

Posted 4 days ago
    Mon Jan 14 2019 0:40:03
    #

Login to Send PM

Do you think finding a competent chimney cleaning service is a big task? Relax and simply connect with SootAway for exceptional chimney sweeps in Panama city, FL. Allow skilful professionals to work on the safety and comfort of your residential or commerical chimney experience.

2. SalsaVince

Posted 3 days ago
    Mon Jan 14 2019 9:43:29
    #

Login to Send PM

I would report this as advertising but it's so weirdly out of place that I kind of like it. I was wondering if someone found bed bugs in a chimney. I was thinking, "Oh that's gotta be bat bugs".

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles."
    Not an expert. Just a survivor who's still learning.
    Vince
  3. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 3 days ago
    Mon Jan 14 2019 9:54:01
    #

Login to Send PM

More likely to be chimney swift bugs that bats. Bats tend not to roost in areas subject to fires, it’s not conducive to quality of life.

This is as you say a sly piece of SEO and as our host will be along to deal with them later it’s usually best not to feed them u til then.

David

4. BigDummy

oldtimer

Posted 3 days ago
    Mon Jan 14 2019 11:13:05
    #

Login to Send PM

But a rarely or never used Florida chimney is quite inviting. Had to wait until the little ones developed before we were allowed to cap the chimney.
    At my house, I love the fireplace, even if I have to turn on the AC; not a chance of bats.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

283,867 posts in 47,243 topics over 145 months by 20,836 of 21,126 members. Latest: pinkfoxes, Tomwilson28, aeb19