CESAR & TRE

(9 posts)
  1. JCJC

newbite

Posted 11 years ago
    Tue Mar 25 2008 9:26:20
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello! Please, does anyone have Cesar and Tre's number or name of company to find them? I'd like to employ his dog Cesar...if you read this, please contact me.
    Thanks.

2. freedom241

newbite

Posted 11 years ago
    Tue Mar 25 2008 21:45:19
    #

Login to Send PM

hello i think u may have contacted me already.

3. paulaw0919

oldtimer

Posted 11 years ago
    Wed Mar 26 2008 21:41:33
    #

Login to Send PM

Hey Cesar! I just wanted to give you a big Thank you for taking care of my mom's condo unit. Even though you were not able to treat her place "YET" in NJ..(hopefully she'll stay clear of bedbugs and no treatments will be needed) you gave her and me a world of help and peace for caulking her unit. We feel secure knowing that you did the job for you are caulking for the purpose of sealing the unit and not just for "decor" She stated to me that the gentleman you had help you seemed like a pro at it and the both of you were very thorough. I just wanted to say thank you. You gave a fair price and the personal attention to detail and customer care was priceless. Thanks for caring for little people out there. Nobody is perfect, and nothing is ever 100%, but your skill, experience and genuine customer concern goes a long way in this world. Keep up the battle of the bugs and a hundred thanks for all that you do in your work.(personally and publicly)

4. dawnsimonds2

Posted 11 years ago
    Fri Apr 25 2008 9:19:27
    #

Login to Send PM

I just wanted to quickly echo my praise of Cesar and Tre. They came to do an inspection at my home, which has been (thankfully) bedbug free since May 2007. Once again, everything came up clean. Cesar was personable, took the time to explain his procedure and method and clearly demonstrated his professionalism. He and Tre work fabulously together and are certainly in sync. As he usually does, Cesar taped the process and planted three vials of bugs, which Tre quickly located. After the 'test' run, Cesar took Tre through the house again with careful concentration on ALL areas on ALL three levels (we have a two-family with a finished basement). Further, Cesar answered all of my questions patiently. As a quick aside, I was nervous because my father's flat sheet had some 'suspect' marks that my mom swore were chocolate. Apparently, she removed a piece a chocolate stuck to my father's sheet and then washed the sheet. In washing, it seems the chocolate spread a bit, creating pinprick marks on the sheet. Once we got Tre's assurance there were no bugs, I was able to rest easy and prove that spots on the sheets aren't ALWAYS from bedbugs. There CAN be another cause. This time, my father is simply a slob. Good luck to all!

5. paulaw0919

oldtimer

Posted 11 years ago
    Fri Apr 25 2008 9:23:36
    #

Login to Send PM

Hey there Dawnsimonds2! Glad to here that you are doing well and still bed bug free! Yes, I agree about Cesar. He does personally do his best possible and works Tre on a regular basis. Wish you well.

6. prayforamiracle

Posted 11 years ago
    Fri Apr 25 2008 15:16:17
    #

Login to Send PM

I called this company and they were VERY helpful. To take the time to talk educate me in what I need to do next...
    THANK YOU!
    Bless YOU!

7. NYCBB

newbite

Posted 11 years ago
    Fri May 2 2008 13:12:03
    #

Login to Send PM

I called Cesar today to come take a look at my known case of bed bugs (I caught three adult BB's throughout a few weeks). He came right away since he happened to be in my neighborhood and talked to me for over an hour. He and his assistant were very personable, professional, and reassuring. I'm going to have a treatment with them next week so I'm going to begin getting my clothes dried and bagged and ready to go for when they come and exterminate. I can't wait for this nightmare to be over and will post with the results as I know lots of people are struggling with this in NYC.

8. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 11 years ago
    Fri May 2 2008 13:55:01
    #

Login to Send PM

It's nice to see a good old-fashioned love festival, y'all keep it up

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  9. paulaw0919

oldtimer

Posted 11 years ago
    Fri May 2 2008 15:30:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Well, okay NoBugs, If you insist. I had Cesar at my mother and grandmother's place on Wed due to the false alert we had in our home. Well, they both got the all clear once again. Mom, I will always be cautious of because she lives in a condo and other units were never inspected. (therefore she will be getting qtrly inspections for some time) I believe she either brought them in or I gave them to her. I can just pray that the place was treated properly and no other bugs spread to other units and eventually bounce back. (yes, neighbors know, but weren't concerned)
    Anyway, Cesar took his time and was professional as he always has been with us. After having hired him quite a few times, I have seen the great growth in the connection of him and the k9. The dog seemed very into his work and I feel they did the best inspection possible. So, much in fact, that after both homes were inspected and given an all clear, mom and grandma followed me home (an hr away) and came over to see us! We all went for dinner after that. They weren't in the house long but got to see all that we have done with the place since our infestation and see the kids play in their own environment. It has been 11 months since either of them have been here. It was a bit nerve racking for me, but very joyous just the same. Cesar, thank you for all your time, hard work you put into people lives and all the hard work you put into your continual training with Tre.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

295,692 posts in 49,781 topics over 154 months by 21,790 of 22,255 members. Latest: bedbugsonthebrain, Worried-bedbugger, Smacker82