Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed Bug Success Stories

Cautiously Declaring Success.

(3 posts)
  1. misery

Posted 3 years ago
    Thu Feb 4 2016 19:07:38
    #

Login to Send PM

Ok. So I haven't really said 'we don't have them anymore' because I am now painfully aware of their prevalence (in my city) and peoples ignorance. I miss not knowing.

I have not seen a bug, alive or dead, since the end of September 2015. Around Christmas (yay for visitors) there was one bug, the flattest adult i've ever seen. I'm positive it was a full grown adult, fairly certain it was male, but did not take a photo due to being surrounded by family and I didn't want to alarm anyone. There were a few who had traveled recently (within the last 24 hours) and I am pretty sure it came from luggage. There is no way it would have been out in the middle of the day racing like Usain Bolt razor thin in a house full of people if it had been there long term........ right?

Anyways!

Now it is February. Still no signs here. I am far more relaxed (though I have allotted one 'check' a week of my room which is still thorough enough to be considered almost forensic in nature... lol) and I am thinking I NEED to say it. So I will say it here. After self treating our second infestation, we do not have bed bugs anymore. This is cathartic, right?

Not a pro here. Call me Jon Snow...... for I know nothing, except what I've experienced.
  2. Bugginout90

Posted 3 years ago
    Thu Feb 4 2016 20:17:51
    #

Login to Send PM

That is great news!! I hope someday I get to this point! It must feel great!

3. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 3 years ago
    Thu Feb 4 2016 23:51:21
    #

Login to Send PM

Congratulations!

I hope you continue to be bed bug free.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

291,771 posts in 48,891 topics over 151 months by 21,460 of 21,863 members. Latest: SimpleObserver, get_out, Dannie