(2 posts)
  1. ewwbugs

newbite

Posted 3 years ago
    Thu Oct 20 2016 21:09:00
    #

Login to Send PM

Hello!

I have bedbugs for the second time, but this time I have a cat.

My basement apartment was treated today using some sort of chemical spray. I boarded my cat at the vet for the day, and didn't come home with him until 6 hours after the treatment. However, I am still a bit worried about the chemicals affecting my cat. There is still a faint odor in the apartment and I noticed some areas of the floor near my bed that were wet with powder/chemical residue on them. I'm a little worried about him breathing the fumes or ingesting some chemical when he cleans himself. Is there anything else I should be doing to protect him?

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 3 years ago
    Thu Oct 20 2016 23:39:59
    #

Login to Send PM

The PCO should have left a document listing what was applied, how much and where. If your management was the "customer", then they should have this and you have a right to see it. You should also ask the PCO about the cat. They should have been notified about the cat before treating, and should be able to tell you what needs to be done (if anything) to keep the cat safe.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,898 posts in 50,058 topics over 155 months by 21,883 of 22,369 members. Latest: sai, Mary Borges, Pleasebegone2019