Can you add links: bottom, top?

(2 posts)
  1. tiredofbb

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Sep 10 2012 19:18:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Can you add bottom and top links to a message window, especially for us mobile cell phone users? (i.e. click here to go to bottom, click here to go to top). I read the forums on my Android cell phone while I'm on the bus. On a cell phone, messages can take a long time to scroll through with my thumb. If I know I've read before and just want the latest addition, a link to the bottom would be so helpful. On a computer I can use shortcut keys or the scroll bar to quickly navigate, but my cell phone doesn't have those features.

2. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Sep 14 2012 14:20:36
    #

Login to Send PM

tiredofbb,

I am actually working on moving the forums to a new software which should make it easier to use on mobile platforms, though this may take a little time.

In the meantime, do you mean a link in every post in a thread going to the first post, or at the end of the thread going to the first post?

If you use another forum which has the function you're describing, please add a link to it.

Thanks!

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

297,275 posts in 50,155 topics over 155 months by 21,924 of 22,420 members. Latest: duracell, Parawail, Quiltergirl