can this be bb bits

(5 posts)
  1. Dino25

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Sat May 26 2012 19:32:37
    #

Login to Send PM

I woke up this morning with this red bumps on my leg and aroud 6pm i was playing with my sisters kid and look over on my uand notist this small bumps

http://img96.imageshack.us/i/img20120526195338.jpg/

http://img194.imageshack.us/i/img20120526200008.jpg/

Plz help both some bb.monitors yestrday nothing on them still geting bits bin going on for 2months no signs of bb on matres ooi stem cleand my whole bed inclooding the wood
    So far i only found one bb confurmd.by people here on this website

2. wontbugmywits

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Sun May 27 2012 0:27:20
    #

Login to Send PM

Normally on the forums they say that it's impossible to tell what caused those bumps and that's true, but if you found a bed bug, it's not unlikely that they could have been caused by a bed bug. You said that you found a bed bug and it was confirmed to be a juvenile bed bug. There are likely other bed bugs around the place if you've been bit for 2 months and you've found a bed bug. Did you tear off the dust cover on the bottom of your bed and look inside your boxspring? Can you call a PCO and have them take a look around your room?

3. Dino25

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon May 28 2012 19:10:37
    #

Login to Send PM

wontbugmywits - 1 day ago  » 
    Normally on the forums they say that it's impossible to tell what caused those bumps and that's true, but if you found a bed bug, it's not unlikely that they could have been caused by a bed bug. You said that you found a bed bug and it was confirmed to be a juvenile bed bug. There are likely other bed bugs around the place if you've been bit for 2 months and you've found a bed bug. Did you tear off the dust cover on the bottom of your bed and look inside your boxspring? Can you call a PCO and have them take a look around your room?

I have done all that caling the pco 2morow i found another bb going to show it to the pco

4. Nobugsonme

your host

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon May 28 2012 20:15:39
    #

Login to Send PM

You can also post an image here to be sure. Some of the pros may be able to ID it. It has happened more than once that someone got a bad ID from a PCO tech who was not educated properly.

I started and run the site but am "not an expert."
  5. Fed-up over being Fed-on

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon May 28 2012 20:21:07
    #

Login to Send PM

If you have found a bed bug in your house then I would say those could be bed bug bites. They are in the same (trail) pattern and look very similar to mine.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,743 posts in 49,539 topics over 153 months by 21,702 of 22,146 members. Latest: HelpMe342, tristramshandy123, germanhippie