can DE be used inside electronic items?

(2 posts)
  1. fighting

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Jul 18 2017 12:43:02
    #

Login to Send PM

so I have been reading a few threads and FAQs on using DE. I'm in Canada and buying DE seems to be much easier than Cimexa. I have a few questions

1. Can DE be used in electric items, such as a digital keyboard or a huge amplifier?

2. I have read a lot of sites, but unsure how much DE is enough. Can someone post a picture of properly applied DE?

3. I use a turkey baster to apply DE around my bed frame and along the side of my mattress. I heard people saying that if bedbugs see DE and avoid it, they will stay in their hiding spots until DE is removed then go out and attack you. Is this information correct? This makes me super anxious to whether the bugs come out to contact DE or not.

Thanks a billion!!!

2. fighting

newbite

Posted 2 years ago
    Tue Jul 18 2017 12:54:21
    #

Login to Send PM

Sorry I dont know how to edit my post. I meant to also ask if DE can be used in cars with full of electronic devices.

And on my third point, do ALL bed bug stages live more than a year without blood? what about nymph that must eat before they mold, do they live a year in that stage without feeding?

Thanks

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

294,680 posts in 49,526 topics over 153 months by 21,699 of 22,141 members. Latest: carterscott, ohkayiguess, shawnpayne1982