Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Bed bug bites, skin, etc.

Bumps appearing 5 days afte 1st heat teatment.

(2 posts)
  1. NervousScaredTired

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Aug 13 2012 14:57:47
    #

Login to Send PM

Our heat treatment was last wednesday (5 days ago) and i wake up this morning thinking everything was fine and i started to gain my sanity back slowly, then a couple hours later into today i find a VERY small bump on my left knee along with my right leg. The bump on the right leg didn't show up however until the one on the left faded away from me not scrathing i assume.

Nobody else in my house has seen any more bites except for me which doesn't surpise me because my room seemed to have the worst. I searched my sheets along with my bed and cannot find any signs that there are bed bugs left over, no fecal stains, i only found one bug that was a nymph, colorless but was dried out from the heat treatmet. I am going crazy over this as i try to prepare for college in a week. I want to talk to them about having the heat treatment done, because I completely understand that most bed bug/all infestations take a couple treatments because especially on the first attempt there is usually one that survives. But since there seem to only be a couple stragglers, i want to get it done as soon as possible because it raises the chances of getting this completely over and done since most were eliminated during the first treatment.

Im sorry, i just went off topic.
    There is a small piece of my mind that wants to believe that these bumps are past bites that are just reacting. the bumps only showed up when i went inside of my car in the heat. I am wearing shorts, and I am not entirely sure how my body reacts towards these bites completely. I just want answers, please anyone, losing my mind.

2. lifekeepshappening

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Aug 13 2012 16:37:19
    #

Login to Send PM

how hot is your car getting? Hot enough to kill any bed bugs that might be in it? Couple weeks ago my car was up to 125F in the sun, but there could still be cool spots where a hitchhiking bug might have landed in your car and bitten you while you were in there.

How soon after being bitten were you reacting before the heat treatment?

I hope it was just old bites reacting in the heat.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

296,664 posts in 50,011 topics over 155 months by 21,869 of 22,351 members. Latest: pleasestop, paintersmelbourne, Mercy Me